Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, showing 3°c at present and sunny but a lot of clouds about, so could be a day of sunshine and showers, OH said she had heard rain through the night, makes a change from snoring still haven't found out where thats coming from, if I waken through the night I try o listen for it but never hear any, it's just a mystery how OH can hear it and I can't🤔, anyway today I am going to set up my wormery from scratch, I will hose it all down set it up in a sheltered place and sit it in a try with acidic water, diluted vinegar, this I hope should keep flatworms out. I wish you all a pleasant day and remember to pass on some smiles 😊😊😊
    Last edited by rary; 02-03-2024, 09:35 AM.
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Heavy rain again here. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all
        After a really dreadful day weathereise yesterday we have blue sky and sunshine.
        Must make a trip to the library to return some books and the to the post office.
        Hopefully some gardening this afternoon.

Snadgar, what a lovely pic of Kato.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
          ...Gus looks as if he's a very happy dog who definitely knows which side his (or your) bread is buttered. ...
          To be fair he his GF, his tail is always wagging but he hasn't got a docked tail so he can't wag it as quick as most spaniels I get told off all the time for sneaking him a bit of toast or the odd bit of biscuit but tbf he's my little mate and spends quite a bit of time with me ( even if I don't have anything to eat ) every morning my wife gets up early ( out of habit ... I managed to kick that one!) and gus comes up jumps up on the bed and has a snooze and a snuggle for an hour ... mind you he snores like a herd of pigs !!!

It rained earlier for about 20 minute then cleared up, then it went really dark just as I was taking Gus for his morning constitutional and then 1/2 way round the sun came out

I think you can call it mixed

ntg
          ntg
          Never be afraid to try something new.
          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
          ==================================================

Comment

• That's the wormery all set up, having a quick cuppa then will get out and add to barrier around the back plot, just been told there are some badgers snokin roon it so will need to thicken the base a bit I will try and get it done while the sun is out as it's quite comfortable outside again enjoy your day
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• It's quite cold here. Trying to rain and just 9deg in the gh.
              Decided to ponder my seeds instead (indoors) and write a list of jobs.
              Northern England.

Comment

• It's now fine and dry for the first time today. I'm afraid I seem to have been suffering from Idlitis for most of the day - occupational therapy in the form of a jigsaw seemed the best medicine, so that's what I did

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  It's now fine and dry for the first time today. I'm afraid I seem to have been suffering from Idlitis for most of the day - occupational therapy in the form of a jigsaw seemed the best medicine, so that's what I did
                  Flo, it's good to take time out and a jigsaw is just the thing to idle away sn afternoon.
                  I know, as I'm addicted to jigsaws. 😏

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening all.
                    Well we had a dry and sunny day but it got showery this evening.

I had a large pot of Sweetpeas over wintering in greenhouse.
                    When I was tidying the other day I put them outdoors to make some space and forgot to take them in.
                    After the snow and frost yesterday I thought they would be dead but they were still alive so I planted them out in the open ground today as I will be away for some holidays.
                    Fingers crossed they will survive.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening it’s been raining almost all day so no gardening here. I’ve been crocheting, reading and chatting so the days gone quick.

enjoy your evening.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning
                        We both seem to have a cold today, although OH's would be worse.
                        Very grey and no breeze, no rain though. *big grin*
                        I've some things to prick out/pot up like parsley dill salads, my tarragon, marjoram, garlic chive and cape gooseberry arnt germinating though so maybe need to sow more.
                        May pop to the farm shop later. Will see.

Cuppa top up?

Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

Its grey and misty here CG once that's cleared I'll be in the garden there seems to be a fair few twigs/branches stuck in the netting.
                          I've not seen the robin coming in and out this morning most unusual. Hope they've not abandoned the nest.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all;D

Rubbish night’s sleep for me so I got up and let Hibou out at 5am as she was pawing at the door. Only out for 5 mins she then had her early breakfast. Normally she wakes OH up by walking on his head so I thought this would enable him to wake up later. Nope- bang on 6.30 she was jumping all over him

I went back to sleep for another 3 hrs and was surprised to see white frost everywhere! It certainly wasn’t there at 5am.
                            Anyway…it’s a lovely sunny blue sky day here with no wind. Most welcome!

A top up would be most welcome please CG - ta muchly .

Not sure what today will bring but it’ll certainly involve some gardening!

Enjoy your day peeps- and Bren- I hope your robin returns.
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here too. Have a lovely Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Mornin n’alln’all;D

Enjoy your day peeps- and Bren- I hope your robin returns.
                                Little robin must have had a lie-in they're back to nest building.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X