Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations bramble and Mr bramble, 57 years? Amazing!! Hope you enjoy your day!! x
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning and congrats to Bramble and MrB xx

No snow here either today its drizzle and fog so not a nice day to be out and about.

Enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
        It's our wedding anniversary today (57 years) so we are having a champagne brunch.
        l
        Lovely way to start such a special day. Congratulations.

Comment

• Congratulations from me too Bramble. Hope you have a great day.

Just thought I'd mention that my emergency dining table repairs held out through Christmas Dinner. I had visions of a leaf giving way and dinner ending up on the floor.

Comment

• Many congrats from me too bramble x I love the idea of a champagne breakfast Did you have a snowy white wedding day?

And a big thumbs up to gf…. Well done on your table repairs!

Now…
            where is that Toblerone I hid
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Congratulations bramble, hope you have a good day
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon, hope you all had a great Christmas, have been busy the last couple of days with delivering presents shopping for self and daughter, her isolation stops today, thankfully, then I went to the Christmas eve church service, though we didn't have a family Christmas meal, we are having that tomorrow, our son and family came down for a meal, that's the first time I cooked six stakes and a couple of chicken breasts all at the same time, but everyone said they were great, only thing OH wasn't to happy about was that I used the every day dinner plates, and not the good set, after setting up the table, using all the good crockery I should have know, but as I pointed out to her the meal wouldn't have tasted any diffrent🙄😁 just back home after the church service this morning and now going to have a lazy day OH is now able to move a bit easier though still very sore, but never during all the time she has been suffering has she been.....

unable to tell me how to do things
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                  OH is now able to move a bit easier though still very sore, but never during all the time she has been suffering has she been.....

unable to tell me how to do things
                  Yes one of the many talents of a wife............ I'm quite good at it myself.

Comment

• Congratulations on your anniversary, Bramble. A Christmassy wedding must be lovely. My grandparents were married on Christmas Day 1919 and I often wondered why, till I worked out it was the first day my grandmother could get married after turning 21. Her 21st birthday was 28th November, and back then, you couldn't be married in church during Advent, so the 25th was the first day after Advent that a wedding could be held.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Congratulations bramble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                        Many congrats from me too bramble x I love the idea of a champagne breakfast Did you have a snowy white wedding day?

And a big thumbs up to gf…. Well done on your table repairs!

Now…
                        where is that Toblerone I hid
                        Nicos, no snow on the day we got married, it just rained.
                        I have pics of my father holding an umbrella over me. 😀

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, can’t sleep yet again…getting tired of this!

Talking of snowy weddings, we got married 41 years ago come April…in a blizzard!! Who would have thought it would have snowed the last few days of April !!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.
                            Jay, it nearly always snows the last few days of April. Even here in Leicestershire. It always seemed to be exactly the time our mares decided to drop their foals, we even named one foal Rum Weather (in 1984) the snow was so deep.
                            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning everyone. I hope everybody had a good Boxing Day. I got so bored I even did some ironing! It's a bit foggy here with rain forecast later on.
                              Snow at Easter, usually April used to be normal here. We used to go to Scarborough to my aunt's caravan and freeze most years in the 60s. Caravans were pretty basic in those days.

Comment

• Morning all.

Lovely story, mothhawk. Best Christmas present for each other ever.

Quite a warm night tonight. Weather forecasts for today are variable. Much like my plans for the day.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Special hello to Snadger if you drop in at any time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X