Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh…nothing like a decent bag of muck( or 2 or 3) Bones.
    Makes a gal happy too!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

We have a lovely sunny start to the day so it’s going to be an outside day today.
      Might even sit out an read later if I can get on top of some of the jobs!…Well, it IS August after all!

Kettle’s boiled help yourselves.

Comment

• Morning Nicos and all

Thanks for the cuppa Nicos, overcast again for us.

Enjoy the day
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all.

A bit on the chilly side here and overcast. I'm just ready for another cuppa, Nicos, thanks.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Its a tale of 2 citys here. Inland where i live what really misty this morning and cold. on the beach where i work is absolutely glorious sunshine

Happy Wednesday all
            "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
            - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning al

Seems bright enoigh here this morning but that heavy dew is on the car I can see which is a sure sign Autumn weather is setting in already. Looks misty in the valley also, but it is quite picturesque with the sun shining through it.

I need to photograph and list a few books on eBay today as I am starting to get overran with them.
              Next on the cards after walking my dog is a bit of metalwork and a bit of gardening (weeding) methinks?
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Very grey with thick cloud here. I finished making the Bramble jelly yesterday morning. I suspect my husband liked it as he insisted on cleaning out the jam pan with his finger. All the rest of the potatoes are now bagged up for the winter as well. I brought home a couple of overgrown courgettes and windfall apples so I've now got half a dozen jars of courgette and apple chutney.
                Nothing exciting happening today that I know of.

Comment

• I think I must be pinching the sunshine too Peteyd.
                  Do I feel guilty?….

Nope!

Comment

• Morning its dull with drizzle here no sign of sunshine, not cool enough to swap from short to trousers yet though.

How did your pastry work out Nicos ?

enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It was delish Bren, had lots of layers but they didn’t separate / puff up as much as I would have expected. 7/10 maybe ?

Happy to eat the rest of it tonight though Thanks for asking

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        Very overcast but warm here.
                        Going to my sons this morning to finish work in his garden.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, lovely morning, temperature to reach 26 degrees today!!
                          Domestics to do and then maybe sit in the garden for a bit.
                          Hope you all have a wonderful day. x
                          sigpic

Comment

• I’m just off out into the garden too Jay. I won’t feel so bad now I know you’ll be joining me in the garden!

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Storms due today but nothing so far. Definitely cooler though.

Mr Snoop back into town to sort out some paperwork that he's been putting off but can no longer be delayed. I'm holding the fort, keeping the dogs company and about to settle down to some work. Had a productive morning, though, so that's good.

The smiles were in two minds this morning as to what to do, but they're on their way, at long last. They got a bit stuck watching Frankie play about till they realised he was hunting a cabbage plant and he's already killed two of those. So I shooed him and them off.

Have a great day, everyone. Who was it that used to call Wednesday 'hump day'? No idea, but I hope that if Rary ever turns back up again, he'll appreciate how well we've been looking after his smiles.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                                What a fab day weathereise.
                                Wall to wall sunshine spent outdoors.
                                Finished work in my sons garden and spent the evening in mine.
                                Loads of bees on the dahlias and Rudbeckia and a few butterflies as well,
                                My daughter just called with a rhubarb crumble and left with a bag of tomatoes.
                                Hope all have a good evening.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...