Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Clear sky and warm here too. Need to water the pots and tubs and the water butt is nearly empty now, so it will have to be tap water. Picked two vases of sweet peas and the scent is glorious.
    Kettle's on now for a second cuppa.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Curtains tightly shut here. Keeping the heat out. Something I can't get through to an elderly relative who thinks curtains should only be closed in the daytime when someone dies. It feels as if the weather is going to be very hot today. Plans for today have changed at short notice so it appears as if I can go to the allotment for a few hours after all. 🤗🌞

Comment

• Morning, another sunny day here so seedling and GH have been watered and the washing lines are full.

enjoy your day
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, sun is up but I’m not. Had a lie in as had a rotten sleep last night, think I saw every half hour instead of every hour!
          Day 3 of MH’s exercise videos...if I can drag myself out of bed!
          Have a great day everyone! x
          sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

looks like we’re in for a nice day too…yey!

* finishes brew and sets off into the Great Outdoors!

Enjoy your day peeps - it’s almost weekend!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Another sub 10 ºC night last night. That's quite a string and unprecedented for us at this time of year. A couple of days back the low was just 6 ºC where the veg are. Everything apart from the brassicas, leeks and, weirdly, the sweetcorn has come to a halt. Melons now looking like autumn is here. Hope they pick up. Should be over 14 ºC tonight.

Hope you all have lovely days out and about. Hope the carpet laying goes well, LD.

Smiles over by the kettle again. Help yourselves.

Edited to add: I'm hogging some of the smiles for us: Leishmaniasis test results are negative.
              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 16-07-2021, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                IIts so hot here already.
                Dont often get a chance to say that.
                I suspect the day will be spent watering alo the plants in the greenhouse.
                I already have shading up, old not curtain on a wire strung across the outside.
                Hope all have a good day, dont forget the sunscreen.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon I’m sat under the gazebo with my mug of tea, only gardening today has been harvesting and some early morning watering. I’ll be seed sowing this evening but that’s about it otherwise.
                  Last edited by Bren In Pots; 16-07-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Afternoon all
                    Late on parade today, was out and about early before it got too hot

Taking it easy now
                    Glad about your dog Snoop
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good news about the pupper Snoop!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good evening all.
                        What a fantastic day, the temp got up to 27degs.
                        My daughter called unexpectedly and took me out for lunch.
                        A walk along the pier later and bought some fish from the boat just docking in the harbour.
                        Plants all watered again now.
                        Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Yeee gaaawds….I’ve just had to confiscate Hibou’s pogo stick ( the invisible one)
                          Talk about ants in her pants this morning

Too early to say good mornin although it is deffo getting light out there.

Comment

• Morning all

^^^ Made me smile Nicos ^^^

Looks like we're in for another sunny day, clear and still out there

Kettle's on.. happy Saturdays
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                              Now this is a much more reasonable time dont ya think!

More than happy to make you smile Bones…. I’ll send her over to you tomorrow morning at stupid o’clock.fr shall I?

She’s crashed out now…..how tempted am I to go and wake her just for the sake of it!!!!…nah, that would be very churlish but soooo tempting!

Not quite sure what I’ll get up to today. The lounge looks like a bomb went off, so that needs sorting and I need to go through a few boxes of stored ‘stuff’ that have been in the barn for 12 years to see if anything is for keeping/ selling/ charity.
                              And of course there is always some weeding to be done!

We’ve decided to have a bbq tomorrow with some American friends . At a distance of course. This will be the first time we will have eaten with anyone here in 16 months.Going to seem very strange!

Anyone got plans for the weekend?

Comment

• Morning, back indoors for breakfast

Hibou is just trying to entertain you Nicos no real real plans we have some logs to cut, split and stack but that will be left till 5-6 ish hopefully it will be cooler then.

Enjoy your day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X