Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the video link MH, going to give this a try!

Morning folks and welcome back Nicos, hope you had a fab time

Lovely day here and it looks as though it’s going to be very warm next week.

Lots of housework today so is better get on, catch you all
    later. x
    sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back, Nicos.

Comment

• Good day all,glad you had a good trip Nicos,late start for me,seems like another warm one,is lovely to open the doors and have the air about,it really is the outside come in here.
        Thinking about you and yours snadger.
        have a lovely day all
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Prevening All and welcome home Nicos Finally got the washing dry, although it seemed mad to hang it out this morning it was so gloomy, but the sun came through for me. Better get it in now as the grass is about to cut. I'm back in the office at work tomorrow so that guarantees good weather. Enjoy your evening folks
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning All Scorchio Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all

Welcome back Nicos

Had a bee trapped in my sandal by mistake yesterday and was stung between the toes. Still feels a tad bruised but I feel sorry for the bee.

Looks a cracking day out there, sunny and clear

Enjoy your day

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning it looks like being a sunny day here so I'll be out and about making the most of it.

enjoy your day.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Cloud is forecast all day here, but nobody appears to have told the sun which is shining at the moment and hopefully ripening my tomatoes. Nice to see you back Nicos, glad you had a good time.
                  Mr Bones sorry to hear about your sting. Not good for you or the bee.

Comment

• Morning all.

Ouch Mr B. Just off out to check my bees. I find if a sting starts to itch, the best cure is lemon juice. It stops the itching almost instantly.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all.

Off to the vet's today again. This time with the ageing female dog. Feels like that's too many visits recently. Am sure she'll be coming home with us, but she's starting to struggle.

Other than that, so far brought water up from the well and given everything a good drink. It's been very windy here but things are surviving. Including the Earlibird sweetcorn, which is doing better than I expected. How's yours coming along, Snadger?

Better get ready to go. Catch you all later.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        Sun is shining but it's still very cloudy.
                        Going to my sons garden today to do another bit of work,

welcome back Nickos.

Mr Bones hope the bee stings not too painful.
                        I got one this year and it itched and was sore for a week.l
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Slow start for me…just trying to catch up with a few things.

Bones….that’s going to hurt, hope it settles quickly.….brill tip there MH - will let my daughter know as she now has 5 hives.

Snoop - hope things go ok at the vets x

Not sure what today will bring, but it’s got to entail eating less
                          It’s Bastille Day here so a Bank Holiday. It’s a huuuge thing here - We were woken up at midnight by fireworks coming from the local
                          village.
                          Enjoy your day peeps - thanks for the nice weather Flo!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Did the grory hop this afternoon, we've found a time when the shops are quiet.
                            Incidentally, if you do a Google search for grory hop it says do you mean grocery shop?
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Afternoon all,another warm one,OWCH with the bee sting,having a reasonably lazzzeee day so far,feels more holiday day like,it must be nature winding me down,in my little bit of paradice,compared to what i had,salad again for dinner,so enjoyed one yesterday,is a great smell coming from the fridge with beetroot,will add a boiled egg this time,but a shame i was greedy and ate all the tiramissue last night hehehe
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                                Did the grory hop this afternoon
                                Incidentally, if you do a Google search for grory hop it says do you mean grocery shop?
                                Ha!!!…is does indeed!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X