Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning,first night on my own,sort of slept,my help will be back in a bit with the trailer,for more stuff,his dads stuff,to be dealt with later,and garden related,i could go back and forth as well,but have things to sort,and need to get on with things
    Hope your MR enjoys his toast today GF
    Stay safe and Bgood2yourselves
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all
      Did someone mention tea

Aw Lottie itl take time for you to settle especially with the move also (((hugs))). Take your time and look for yourself xx

Been out for a walk around (slug patrol damage) . Cooler air this morning, coming from the east.
      Intend to be out planting again
      Enjoy your day
      Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all
        Nice to see you again Cariann and you too Lottie, been thinking of you.
        New boiler's up an running (luxury again) and this time it's in the old airing cupboard instead of the loft (bad idea ).

Sunny again and have things to do so must press on

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Beautiful morning here. I want to go to the allotment earlyish today, before it gets too hot. I'll let my husband play with his new toaster first. He's got a whole loaf to attack. I must go food shopping as well soon. The fridge looks as if a plague of locusts have passed through.

Comment

• Morning another sunny day
            I'm expecting a parcel today so won't be going anywhere till that's delivered. Not that it matters there's always something I can do in the garden even if its just reading

enjoy your day.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oooo....toast?...ask your OH to make me a couple of slices whilst he’s at it will you GF? Hot scrummy toast....bliss! *drools

Its cooler and cloudy for me with the threat of thunderstorms later - how exciting!

Yesterday we had a swallow madly flying around in the lounge.
              It must have flown in through the open bedroom window. Needless to say Hibou was most excited.
              Once I kicked Hibou out it settled on top of the radiator and I was able to get a close look. Such a pretty bird.
              As soon as the window was opened it flew out . They are so agile aren’t they?

Thinking of you Lottie xxx
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thinking of you lottie...take care of yourself! x

Morning, tried to get on this morning but was signed off and I couldn’t sign back in, same for other forums. After much investigation I discovered that VPN (no idea)was switched on in my IPhone. Switched it off and hey presto, here I am.
                Its lovely and sunny again but not as warm and there is a breeze, no idea what I’m doing today, will just go with the flow.
                Enjoy your day everyone. x
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                  The day is duller today so I might take the opportunity to slip into town.
                  I haven't been there in the last 15 months and need some bits.
                  Take care Lottie and look after yourself have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                    Beautiful morning here. I want to go to the allotment earlyish today, before it gets too hot. I'll let my husband play with his new toaster first. He's got a whole loaf to attack. I must go food shopping as well soon. The fridge looks as if a plague of locusts have passed through.
                    I have visions of piles of toast everywhere in various shades of overcooked to undercooked states when you get home
                    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Big hug, LD. Been thinking of you. xx

All good here. I've declared a sort-of holiday. The big projects are at a stage where I'm not involved for the moment and I've told people who send me bits and bobs that I'm not available. So, gardening leave today and tomorrow. What a luxury! Mind you, I shouldn't have had a lie-in. Sweltering hot out there.

Another downpour last night, so the ground is really muddy. Choosing where to work very carefully, but in this heat it'll be turning back to terracotta in next to no time, so got to get a move on.

Frankie's fast asleep in one of the dog's bean bag beds. Dog is lying on the hard floor instead.

Comment

• Morning all

Chin up LD, thinking of you.

I've decided to have an easy day today without any plans and will just see how it goes. Maybe even catch a few rays!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good for you Snadge.....make the most of it - it’s started raining here
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• HI all,having a coffee and peanut butter out the jar,please help yourselves to coffee,am taking my time to do things,today is sorting the bathroom,and a clean up,good job i still got the skip,it is suprising what i have got packed up,next job will be the wardrobe,only going to keep a small amount out,then either box or out,as long as am busy with a purpose,i actually feel quietly chilled out doing things,i do have my moments as is expected,no doubt it will hit home after our move,yes he is coming ,brake over back to work ,and thank you for your ongoing support.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Big hugs lottie. xox
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hugs from me too Lottie. Try and give yourself a few little treats when you can.
                                I'm back from the allotment and feel dehydrated and shattered. I still haven't been to the supermarket but we still have plenty milk, butter, etc in the fridge.( 4 freezers full of "stuff" as well and the cupboards). We won't starve in a hurry, I just want fresh goodies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X