• Show
Clear All

• Oh LD ((((huge hugs))))xxx
    Northern England.

Comment

• We're all here for you Lottie x
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Thank you all for your support,William passed very peacefully away aprox 3 25 this afternoon,it was the anurism that took him,i will not be on for a few days,as i have a lot to sort out,we have a lock of hair,and some hearts for keep sakes,i will look in in a few days,xx
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• So, so sorry. Try and look after yourself.

Comment

• I'm so sorry Lottie, do take good care of you in all this xxxx
            Northern England.

Comment

• So sorry, LD. What a terrible blow. Will be thinking of you. Sending lots of love and hugs to you and your family.

Comment

• So, so sorry , Lottie ..please look after yourself. Lots of HUGS for you.

Comment

• Oh lottie I’m so so sorry!! Please take care of yourself, sending lots of love and hugs from me and my family. xox
                  sigpic

Comment

• So very sorry to hear your sad news Lottie. Yourein my thoughts and prayers. Keep strong.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Deepest sympathy Lottie, take care of yourself x

Comment

• So, so sorry dear Lottie to hear such sad news from you. My thoughts are with you and your family. You are so courageous, look after yourself now. Sending you big hugs.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• So sorry Lotttie- you have been an absolute rock for William and he must have been so proud of you.
                          I’m really pleased you had such a wonderful weekend together - lots of happy memories for all the family.
                          Hugs to you and your family - such a shame, keep strong - we’re here for you xxxx
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny but cold this morning. Have a good day All

Comment

• Mornin Flon’all

Very Misty start to the day....bodes well for a sunny day! Well...that’s according to the forecast
                              Lots of grass cutting going to be done today and shredding.
                              We’ve drastically cut back our massive hazel tree as it’s interfering with the roof of the house, so we’ll have plenty of kindling and starter wood this coming winter and the rest will be shredded...win win eh?
                              It looks a bit of a mess at the base so we’ll think up some artistic weaving with some of the thinner branches we’ve cut off to hide it .

first things first...a brew - Hope you found yours Flo...I left it on the side next to your phone.

Comment

• Thinking of you Lottie xxxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X