Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its wet and windy here not a nice day at all.

Jay that has gone quick grandkids are so special. xx
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well that was a wet set of walks.

Sorry to read about the funeral , everything is so difficult .
      Fingers crossed here still LD.
      Brandy , il pass too thanks. I'd be asleep.

Need to nip for prescription and my list of bits n bobs has grown
      Hope this mizzle rain gives over.

Enjoy your day
      Northern England.

Comment

• Mizzle rain is good- at least you can use a brolly!

I’d take off like Mary Poppins if I tried to put up my brolly
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all Another miserable day of wind and rain.

No thanks to the brandy Flo, it would put me asleep.l

Lovely to hear about the grandbabies, how quick the weeks fly by,

Snoop, Funerals are hard at the best of times but doubly so when you cant be there.
          So much has changed in our world.

However the show must go on, have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lordy you're all making me sound like a lush, it was only a drop, honest. My mum used to swear by it! Heavy rain here most of the day, brightened up a bit now. Change of throw out tonight, I'm fed up with pizza so we're having a Chinese. Better go and clean the bathroom in case the Queen calls. Haven't said that for years!
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Te he Flo!....my father used to give me a drop in warm milk at bedtime when I was at junior school if I had an upset tummy.
              And yes it worked a treat!
              I loved it!
              In fact just thinking about it and I can smell/ taste it now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                Lordy you're all making me sound like a lush, it was only a drop, honest. My mum used to swear by it! Heavy rain here most of the day, brightened up a bit now. Change of throw out tonight, I'm fed up with pizza so we're having a Chinese. Better go and clean the bathroom in case the Queen calls. Haven't said that for years!
                Enjoy your Chinese Flo, we are having an April 02 takeaway tonight!
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all
                  Sorry to hear about the funeral Snoop, certainly the strangest of times.

The weather seems to have calmed down a bit for now, might be able to get outside today.

Happy Saturdays whatever you're up to
                  Toast, marmalade and a cuppa? help yourselves
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all

Up early this morning as I am going to watch one of my Grandaughters playing Saturday morning football about 40 mile away from where I live.

Weather doesn't look brilliant for standing on the touchline but hey-ho, who cares!

TTFN
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning
                      I will grab some toast later MrB . I like it cold with butter and marmalade. I shall grab a tea though before dog walk no1.
                      Took mum out yesterday buying bedding plants. Ages since weve done that . She enjoyed it, thats the main thing.
                      Intend to get outside and do some garden jobs. I hope the weather stays dry as its currently mizzling.
                      Enjoy your day.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Quick cup of tea would be great, thanks, before I go off outdoors to get some scything and planting done. Also need to do a bit of potting on. Quite cloudy out there at the moment, 14 ºC according to the thermometer by the gate. Will need a jumper, at first at least. Due to be much cooler tomorrow, possibly a bit of drizzle in the afternoon.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Smiles by the kettle, as per. I've left extras seeing as there's toast and marmalade on offer too, which is enough to make anyone smile.

Edited to add: hope you all enjoy the game, Snadger.
                        Last edited by Snoop Puss; 22-05-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

oh yum....toast and marmalade?...yes please Bones! I’ve not had that for years..mmmmm...*drools...
                          (I’m sure I have an unopened pot of homemade clementine marmalade in the cellar - I must go and have a sort out!)

Enjoy the football Snadge- they grow up so quickly.

Its looking less wild outside today so indoor jobs can be put on hold,but first I need to have a root around in the cellar - I’m bound to find something else too in that Alladin’s cave!

Ta muchly for the smiles Snoop - I seem to be getting a bit of a collection of them now - nothing like being stocked up eh?

I’d love to have a wander around a garden centre looking at bedding plants etc - glad you managed to take your mom CG.
                          I have happy memories of my last trip with my mom to a mega garden centre where she bought 3 different types of rhubarb plants for my daughter. She was so thrilled.

Not quite sure what this weekend will bring but I think it might be time to be cutting up the foam mattresses for the camper! OH is desperate to ‘play’ with the electric breadknife

Enjoy yours peeps whatever you get up to...just keep safe x

Comment

• Good Morning All Chilly but fine. Enjoy your weekend
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all. Well, after two miserable days the rain has stopped and the sun is shining.
                              Still very breezy but we can live with that.

Just tea and toast for me, I dont like marmalade thanks.

Off to play pitch and putt today.

Have a good Saturday all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, better day today. Wind has died down a tad and sun is shining. Won’t last long but I’ll take what we can get.
                                Enjoy your day everyone, hope the weather is fine for the footie Snadge. See you later. x
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X