This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin n’alln’all
    Belated happy burpday for yesterday gf!...sounds lovely!

Another lovely morning here. Want to crack on with the weeding today....’make hay whilst the sun shines’ n’all that!
    I’ve sent some sunshine up to Jay, so it should arrive soon.

gf...nice to have those free raspberry canes!...enjoy!

Right, best crack on....what a difference a bit of sunshine and heat makes...we even slept with the window open last night without getting frostbite!
    Enjoy your day peeps!
    Last edited by Nicos; 31-03-2021, 07:58 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning, thick fog here, as soon as a bit of warm air hits the freezing cold north sea, the scenery vanishes, makes it chilly too. Take care all and enjoy the day.

Comment

Morning all
        Many happies for yesterday GF

Another warm one for us so time to be about.
        Enjoy the day
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Morning, the suns out already and it looks like being another t-shirt and shorts day here.

Sending you belated birthday wishes GF
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            ... Want to crack on with the weeding today...
            I thought that said Wedding for a minute Nicos Must find me glasses !!!

Well last night I was trying to search out for some paracetemol as I had a bit of a headache and found some Cardoon and Gardeners delight seed ... Guess what I'm doing today

Belated birthday jobbies GF here's to many more of them...
            ntg
            Never be afraid to try something new.
            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
            ==================================================

Comment

Managed to finish the front garden weeding before it gets too hot (anything above 20C), so I'm drinking my way through a big pot of tea and admiring my work

Belated birthday greetings GF
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Hi all, yesterday was far too good to be logging back on every time I had a cuppa so tea in the garden - sadly not today Happy Birthday greenishfing but don't get your hopes up for an early summer. Yesterday was a brief glimpse only of what could be summer down here in the South.

Hope the jab goes well for you Snoop Puss and you don't end up too poorly, I was just fatigued with a sore arm so gave myself a couple of days off. Off what it is difficult to say as it has felt like Groundhog Day for some time now

Easter Eggs and chocs nearly done, just some decoration and packaging and then harass the daughters to come fetch them. Meanwhile fighting the urge to start planting out veg.
                East Berkshire

There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.

Comment

Afternoon all, still dull and not particularly warm though not cold either. Nicos, hope your lovely gift of sunshine arrives soon, thank you!
                  Happy belated birthday GF, hope the jab goes ok today.
                  Well, off to do I know not what...as has been said, Groundhog Day again!!
                  Enjoy the day everyone. x
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all.

Jab went well. Me and the woman on the next chair along looked at each afterwards and asked each other had we really had it. We had to watch people in the row in front of us to make sure it really was being done. Neither of us felt a thing and neither of us had a mark of any kind. Feeling good so far, nothing like Nicos's arm either. Phew for us. Hope your second one goes OK, greenishfing . And happy belated birthday greetings.

Right, busy, busy now. Catch you all later, maybe.

Comment

Afternoon all,to hot here,so sending it up north of the boarder,garden looking better,that is until it rains and the weeds take off,next week we are of to see our new home ,must go armed with tape,plans,ext ext ext,son booked a long slot,so i hope the agents got his book to read,as regards second jab,we are still waiting,hope you had a lovely birthday GF,am starting itch a bit,to sow a few toms,a cue and the butternuts,dare not so to many this year,as will be a right pain to travel if to big,am going to do a few in little pots as per usual,and only prick out the odd ones to grow,for now,if i hang on to the others,they should stay smaller,until moved,that is my plan anyway,the squash can be taken over when large enough by son,if need be,have a good afternoon,and do not get baked in the sun,stay safe
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

So far another good day. Spent a few hours at the allotment earlier and got loads done while the sun was shining, then we went for our second Pfizer jab. Although our appointments were officially 20 minutes apart (I booked them on the internet), we had them together. Very, very organised again but totally different weather to the first one (snow and ice).

Comment

Glad to hear the vaccinations went well

We’re waiting to hear an announcement tonight to see if we are going back into lockdown and if so what terms.
                          Ihad a bit of a panic as the main diy shops we’ve been getting stuff from are out of our area so I headed off with a list of things we don’t need just yet which I could have bought yesterday had I known
                          Anyway, the upside of it was I passed the far supplies shop on the way home and treated myself to some baby lettuce to plant out after the weekend snow
                          Much colder here today...it only reached 24C
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Prevening Happy Unbirthday GF 23 degrees here but only just able to enjoy it as I'm WFH. Jabs seem to be going well. Have a good evening All
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Afternoon, another day spent in the garden potting on plants weeding and reading.
                              Just now I’m watching 3 Buzzards they’ve been flying around most of the afternoon.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Happy birthday belatedly GF. Been to allotment then fishing, The fishing was too easy so just came back from the allotment for the second time today!

I was the only one on site both times today. What a bunch of amateurs!
                                Last edited by Snadger; 31-03-2021, 04:41 PM.
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X