Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still some problems with this site?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NannyGreen
    replied
    I knew I shouldn't have tempted Providence! Just been logged out twice since making that post, now wondering if it has anything to do with me posting or maybe clicking on things too quickly. Anyway I shall see what tomorrow brings and maybe make a few posts just to experiment. Please let this be sorted

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    I just want to say a ginormous thank you to all and anyone involved in solving my problem I have been flitting in and out of the forum all day and have not been logged off once, it has been a good experience so thank you all.

I am crossing my fingers for graffiti now.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I’ve added your post to that thread too graffiti .

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    The link to this thread was passed on before weekend so anyone else having problems are welcome to add theirs to this thread.

NG...I have highlighted that screenshot post to the original Admin request.

Hopefully something will happen

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    You have my sympathy Grafitti hope there is some resolution for both of us. I had similar problems when I first signed up for this site and ended up emailing someone to get it sorted as I couldn't do anything at all except look, but that was in the middle of an update I believe so I may have just got caught up in that

Leave a comment:

• Grafitti
    replied
    Originally posted by NannyGreen View Post
    Another day Nicos and another screenshot. Thought you might like to add this to the Admin post, happened whilst I was posting a reply to one of my previous posts just now.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GYO error_20210322.png
Views:	232
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	2520611
    There do seem to be issues for random users. Me, for example, I can't post attachments, view my own profile or anyone else's, blocked from more than the first page of search results, etc. Tried from ios, android, pc - all the same result and so far no resolution.

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Another day Nicos and another screenshot. Thought you might like to add this to the Admin post, happened whilst I was posting a reply to one of my previous posts just now.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GYO error_20210322.png
Views:	232
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	2520611

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Thank you Nicos I may just give up for tonight though, getting bored now

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Darn.
    I’ll add your screenshot to the Admin post NG.

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Good call mothhawk but I have a premium virus scan and malware checker which updates automatically. It's a mystery

Happened again between me posting a reply to you on the other thread and this post, very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Have you tried running a quick virus scan? And updating your security if it doesn't update automatically?

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Sadly not a solution it would seem Nicos I cleared all my cookies, history the lot then after a few minutes on the site guess what?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	GYO error_20210321.png Views:	0 Size:	146.9 KB ID:	2520535
    Last edited by NannyGreen; 21-03-2021, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    ^^^ let us know how you get on ...fingers crossed it’s something as simple as that. I’ve not had problems either.

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Don't think I am experiencing browser timeout Plot70 as it happens when I am posting on the site. Also seems to happen a lot when I refresh or change the page. I am going to clear my cookies out today in case they are causing a problem after the recent changes

Leave a comment:

• Plot70
    replied
    I have found it a little bit slower over the past day or so.
    I have not had a browser time out yet.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X