Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still some problems with this site?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    I can see photos when I click on them excellent thanks photo fixer in the background

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    I usually go to the blue square at the end like Bren said,then scroll back to where I haven’t read. I didn’t know about the blue circle. I sometimes go to my name top right next to log in & click on recent posts,if I remember writing something but can’t remember what it was about

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    I've taken to using the view all tab under the "Latest topics" box off to the right. Opens up a window of recent posts on threads that's very easy to navigate (either go to the thread or to the individual post).

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by JanieB View Post
    The fact that I haven’t found out how to go to first unread has put me off. I dip in but don’t post.
    Janie click "new topics" like Burnie suggested then you'll spot a 'blue circle' at the beginning of the thread Title click that it will take you to the first new post.

The Blue square at the very end takes you to the last post in that thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	newpost.PNG
Views:	81
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	2530474

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Originally posted by JanieB View Post
    The fact that I haven’t found out how to go to first unread has put me off. I dip in but don’t post.
    The way the forum shuffles the posts is mind boggling, started a new post and couldn't find it the next day, I tend to use the "new topics" first, then rummage around on the "forum", trouble is I might miss something and the "trending" seems to have a mind of it's own too at times, I will try to make contact with the admin team, but don't hold out much hope as they seem to have gone AWOL leaving the moderators to do what they can on their own, difficult when we only have restricted access.

Leave a comment:

• JanieB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    I get a few page errors and sometimes it takes ages for the post to show after I've hit Post reply.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    I keep getting sad faces and messages that say something along the lines of "this page blocked by extension", but it disappears really quickly and the thread appears. But maybe some people are affected by it, like Nanny.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Same here JJ….thought it was me!

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Things keep changing almost daily, I'm sure someone somewhere is doing something and I'm unsure if it's actually improving anything really, probably the suppliers of the site rather than the magazines staff.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Its really weird I'll be typing in the box & then suddenly the page scrolls to the top on its own without me touching it,I cleared cookies & history I don’t know what else to do?

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Hahaha I haven’t got three yes on an ipad

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Actually…can anyone beat or equal 3 banners?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1CCC8786-19DF-4460-B189-C3A41765A165.png
Views:	117
Size:	947.6 KB
ID:	2529897

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I get exactly the same JJ.
    Are you on an iPad out of interest?

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Thanks Nicos good you can see the pic,maybe the others will work soon…You know that banner ad at the top of the page,I can scroll through it,then click on where it says forum then it goes to the list of forums & I was able to log out within the advert banner,I took a photos to show you what I mean,this banner didn’t used to move I don’t think? Its a bit strange is it happening to anyone else?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X