Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still some problems with this site?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicos
    replied
    Let us know if it doesn’t sort itself out for you JJ….we notice there is sporadic work going on behind the scenes so we may be able catch one of the IT guys if they aren’t already onto it.
    Funnily enough I can now open that sunflower piccie, but not another one Marb posted of his tomatoes.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Yes Marbs sunflower to see what was wrong with the yellowing,but its every photo,it might fix on its own hopefully soon…

Leave a comment:

• Plot70
    replied
    There was a news report about some disruption on the web. Perhaps that could be it.
    I did have one or two slow responses from general websites over the past day or so.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
    I’m having a problem when I click a photo it’s just black with no photo,it’s bad I can’t see things close up now? Is anyone else having the same thing happen?
    Were you trying to look at Marb’s sunflower yesterday?
    It went black for me too….still does, but the other mods weren’t having that problem

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    No problems here Jane.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Thanks Burnie,things are acting funny,I was just writing & then it scrolled to the top of the page on its own,I’m going to log out & clear cookies,it’s the only fix I know

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    It would seem a lot of websites have closed down, not sure if it's a deliberate attack or not, but some hosting sites are having problems, this site seems to be slow, but working ok for me at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    I’m having a problem when I click a photo it’s just black with no photo,it’s bad I can’t see things close up now? Is anyone else having the same thing happen?

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Just a thought, Nannygreen, but have you disabled cookies for the site? That can cause automatic log-out on some sites.

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    I sympathise with your frustration moreteavicar I have tried to post twice this morning and been logged off several times, gave up as I had chocolate to temper for Easter Eggs - more important

Leave a comment:

• moreteavicar
    replied
    I haven't been here since the disaster that was the site migration.
    First post today and the add tag function doesn't work for me also, it is impossible to remove the add tag dialogue box once open without refreshing the page...

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Good to hear you have a workaround @graffitti but still a bit irritating I guess, just to note - when I use the @ function your name does not appear in a drop down list, not sure if that is relevant.

OK just got logged out again posting this and also several times yesterday so I am still in the naughty corner

Leave a comment:

• Grafitti
    replied
    Still the same for me... but as I've found ways to post photos through linking external code, it's not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• NannyGreen
    replied
    Logged out 3 times so far but been busy feeding birds, relocating seedlings, all the usual stuff. Got a grocery delivery any moment so will come back and post in a while - if I can

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Any updates NG?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X