No announcement yet.

Advert at bottom of page

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean I know earwax is an unfortunate fact of life but what’s next? Are they going to show us photographs of haemorrhoids? Sputum? Nasal polyps? Post nasal drip? Please please get this advertisement off my screen

Comment

Hear (!!!!) it is.

Comment

Hope you haven’t eaten recently. This is on my screen ALL THE TIME

Comment

I use an advert blocker to get rid of those distracting flashing adverts by default.
          I do not see the ear wax advert.
          I have not had a closure failure with the pop up at the bottom for a week or so.
          Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

That is disgusting,I don’t know why I clicked on the picture to make it larger I think talking about the thing might make us all get those adverts,I’ve got this one which is quite regional & not bad if it’s just words,some things don’t need a picture

Comment

You're right, JJ: usually Google (and social media) ads are based on things we've been talking about or looked up. So if that's a Google ad, then the Vine possibly can't be held to blame. I've got an ad blocker installed on my PC and these days the only ads I see are the big banner across the top and whatever pops up at the bottom. I haven't seen anything along the bottom for days now.

Comment

Def will try an ad blocker for this phone. And will never mention earwax again (ooops)

Comment

Now I'm getting this ruddy e*rw*x advert as well! I blame this thread ...

Comment

I was looking at YouTube last night & that horrible picture was in the side advert & I was eating! I cleared cookies after that,the ads must think it’s our interest

Comment

The site is just crammed with Ads, it's so irritating. It's why I hardly come on here any more
                      Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

Whilst I'm not on this site or any other gardening forum much these days - on my PC with a few ad blockers running I think its better than it used to be for obtrusive ads. Might just be that my ad blockers are top notch That ad at the bottom of the screen was always a *blugger*
                        sigpic
                        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Good to see you, Baldy. I have an ad blocker. It claims to be blocking just seven ads at the moment. There used to be dozens, it felt like.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X