This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Nicos and all.

Hello Rary, good to see you haven't forgotten us, and the shed looks brilliant.

Looks like it may be a pleasant day here, so hoping to see some sunshine for a while so I can fiddle with the bees one last time to set them right ready for their winter dormancy. They should be stuffing the hives with ivy honey as it's been flowering for a couple of weeks - that's early, I usually see it start to flower mid October time.

And yes, pinch, punch first day of the month, no returns!
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning its good to see you Rary and that's a shed to be proud of just noticed your post count so I'll head over to significant mile posts.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Well, what a big, big smile from me to you Rary. Great to see you again. That is one beautiful hut. Have you plastered inside? It looks lovely. And I'd much rather not catch up with you, as that would mean you were still posting plenty! I've been sharing your smiles around, but new ones straight from the source are a lot better.

So, bright but very chilly again today. Due to get cloudy later and even some rain forecast tomorrow, but I'll believe that when I see it.

Very busy day today. Got a lot of billing done but not much work. So that needs remedying. My car off for its MOT today. Fingers crossed.

Catch you all later, have a good one meanwhile.

Comment

• Morning, proper Dreich up here today, I've moved our wooden seats into the greenhouse for the winter to keep them dry, I might go out there with a cuppie and have a few stern words with the Butternut Squashes, they seem to have stopped growing.

Comment

• Morning all, sun’s up although it’s cool. The robin is giving it laldy in the garden, very autumnal.

Off to have a very late breakfast, catch you all later...have a great day. x
            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
              The sun is streaming in through the windows but it's very cold.
              Off to walk in the park, rain forecast later in the day.

Rary, its lovely to see you popping in and I love the shed.

Take care all and have a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,got the car back,had a few issues all sorted out thanks to the nice man,2 new ball joint covers,a new widowscreen washer pump,and a puncture repair,plus a servise toboot,so all sorted for another year,i looked in here yesterday and got side tracted,then got up late and had a visitor,fairy coming shortly instead of tomoz,and are now behind in getting the washing ready for ironing,come on phone,now is the perfect time for the agent to ring for a viewing ,got a go look in later hopefully,is one of them days .

just to say now i have seen the threads,very nice shed rary,and nice you looked in,smiles with the eyes are always a welcome sight,Jay we not long had our cerial,was starving,Burnie,i had a nice supprize tother day,found several small butternuts on my 1 plant,think it was the smaller variety,anything is better than nowt,snoop good luck with your MOT,
                Last edited by lottie dolly; 01-10-2020, 12:43 PM. Reason: add on
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon All ​​​​ Cold but dry. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201001_140539_hdr.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	2509644Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201001_125444_hdr.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	2509645 Good afternoon Folks just popping on while I have a wee break and wee means small before you ask, I have been making up a new rose bed with some of the soil for the bed in front of the hut, but still a lot more to be shifted, also going to make a new raspberry bed as I tried the rasps in pots this year but didn't do very well, so they are going back in to the ground as for the hut, no Snoop IT hasn't been plastered inside, but I have found its very comfortable sitting inside having a refreshment, it has been made with thicker wood than the normal sheds and I have insulated and lined it with plywood and I will be using it as a storage/workshop and potting shed, its still work in progress, and now going hat I have electricity into it gives me somewhere to go in the evening​​​​​​​
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Nice shed rary , you would not be hiding in it to get out of doing jobs , would you ? lol

Comment

• Yes, now I can see it's sheets of wood, Rary. I couldn't see that in the first picture. Absolutely fantastic. Having electricity in it must be a boon. Hope you have lots of fun and pleasure in there.

Car passed. Thanks to Mr Snoop. Yet again the horn failed and yet again he had to drive out and fix it. It's weird: the MOT station s the only place it fails.

Comment

• Afternoon not a bad day after all, the sun was out so washing soon dried and I messed around in the garden.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening just back in from cleaning the window, had to wait till OH had moved out of the conservatory as there could have been complications if she had seen me washing it, and Mrs. T I am now getting some plywood to use as a blind so OH cant see what I am doing the big window has its drawbacks, glad to see your car passed its MOT Snoop I had to put mine through its first MOT at the end of July I had been thinking that there was no rush as the test dates had been extended, guess who had to finish up rushing to get it done because he was on the wrong side of the cut off date,managed to get it done on the last day it passed ok and l before I got back to the garage to find out if it had passed or not I received an email telling me that the money for the road tax had been taken from my bank, which showed me how much things are interlinked now adays
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• this photo isn't up to the same standard as burnies but i thought it was very relevant to my life today
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20201001-WA0000.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	2509671
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Good morning all.

Love that picture, rary!

Just starting to get light here, no wind or rain as yet but it's forecast for later. A day indoors I think. Stay dry all
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X