Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning , sun has been and gone and it’s rather windy so no summers day here!
    Hope you all have a lovely day whatever the weather. x
    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning. Very pleasant here now, sun and warm but some cloud. I've opened all the windows to give the house a good airing so there's a gentle breeze blowing through all the rooms. Almost like being on holiday.
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Afternoon, all.

Rary, if we'd said nothing, you'd have complained that we never listen to you. We're on a lose-lose here. Anyway, job looks a goodun.

All good here. I've fixed our recent internet problems - the earth was bone dry. All good now. Not sure if Mr Snoop is pleased or a bit miffed that I came up with the solution.

Bit of work and then an afternoon of cooking lies ahead. Perhaps I should fortify myself with an early nap...

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Turned out lovely and we had a walk on the beach but it’s now blowing a hoolie!!
          Last edited by Jay22; 12-07-2020, 03:59 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
            Afternoon, all.

Rary, if we'd said nothing, you'd have complained that we never listen to you. We're on a lose-lose here. Anyway, job looks a goodun.
            Snoop are you trying to tell me that women listen to what men say
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all.
              We had a mix of sun and cloud but the temp was up to 20 degs.
              Didnt do much today, just pottered, deadhead and some weeding.
              Fed and watered all the plants in the greenhouse, an uneventful day.
              Have a good night and stay safe all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                Snoop are you trying to tell me that women listen to what men say
                Are you trying to tell me that you didn't notice that at the very least Nicos and I did?

Comment

• Good evening, have been busy doing nothing today started with a general tidy up then our granddaughter dropped in and she was just leaving when out son arrived with his family,really so nice to see them again, when they can sit and have a blather though still keeping their distance, just back in after going round all the pot plants and baskets giving them a watering I will feed them tomorrow now going to swatches me telly keep happy and keep safe
                  Last edited by rary; 12-07-2020, 06:55 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, it’s been a shorts and t-shirt day here we’ve spent the whole day in the garden, more reading than gardening though. They’ve given rain out for tomorrow so it’s best to make the most of the nice weather.
                    Last edited by Bren In Pots; 12-07-2020, 06:57 PM.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all

It's been lovely weather here today, but no idea where the day disappeared to

I did manage to pull up some weeds today and lift the first lot of potatoes from my experiment raised bed thingie. They were small (but then I think they were salad potatoes) and sooo easy to pull up. And clean

We have no rain due. I'll try and get up early to water in the morning before work - I'm too settled to go back out there now
                      Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

• Morning All. Start of the week again, they seem to come round so quick.
                        Mrs B's been given a cheque so I'll be dropping her in town to visit the bank either today or tomorrow (not my favourite place ...)
                        High cloud, partly clear skies and 14C at the moment so quite a bit warmer than yesterday

Enjoy your day whatever you're up to
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all.

Yesterday afternoon was a bit of a write-off due to an unexpected storm. Bit scary with lightning so close and a crane right by the house... Another forecast for this afternoon. Am guessing the builders won't hang around for that.

Busy work day ahead. Plus I've just added to the cooking tonight thread. Seeing all that, it's not surprising I never do as much work as I think I will.

Anyway, sooner started, sooner done. Have a good one everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Morning all. Another week gone. The older I get the faster they go. I feel I want to drag my heels to slow the summer down before it disappears over the horizon into winter again.
                            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning the day started out sunny we now have rain don't think its here for long though so i'll be back in the garden later. I've got raspberries that need picking
                              Enjoy your day.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• ^Home-grown raspberries. If there was a 'green with envy' emoji, I'd use it right now. Raspberries are my favourite fruit of all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X