X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

I love my crocs all 7 pair of them.
    ​​​​​​
    Can't understand that? I only have and need two pairs of wellies, one pair steel capped and one pair not. I would never contemplate 7 pairs of wet weather wellies. Why so many Bren?
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Stay strong Lottie, words sort of elude me at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post

Can't understand that? I only have and need two pairs of wellies, one pair steel capped and one pair not. I would never contemplate 7 pairs of wet weather wellies. Why so many Bren?
        They sort of bred two of them are fur lined winter ones I wear as slippers others are just different colours of basic crocs..that I wear for most of the spring and summer. I don't wear them when I'm either cycling or driving though.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lottie -stay brave - your OH must be very proud of you xxx
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lottie. ((((((BIGGER HUGS))))))))

Comment

• Bernie,thanks,there are no words,i count myself as lucky with peeps around me,on here and home,i am a pick yourself up kind of young gal,after my initial upsets

Nicos,while he knows who we all are ext,he just does not relate to emotios,BUT he does know when i not good,i had to keep asking him if he can remember what i said about the days events as they went on,he just acceps what they do to him,then washes over his head,so so sad,but life has to go on,thanks again all,mst i felt it thanks,sweet dreams,will look in tomoz,i got fairy commin later on,now that is female company and home clean or help with getting more stuff done for the freezer,xx
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 12-06-2020, 07:40 PM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening wishing you well Jay, you will be thankful that finished you can sit and relax and if anything like my OH, plan on how to keep others busy, it time the shielding was stopped as you now have another six weeks of planning work that needs done, nice to see we have rain here now which will do the garden good, tided up a bit in the afternoon and now taking it easy as tomorrow I have 3 ton of bottoming to shift, enjoy you evening I have been told to go and take a cold shower evedently with all the work I have been doing I've got hot so need to cool down
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Oh lottie . Been there so many times with dad.
                  you may not notice any further ones , just a change in him .
                  (Huge hugs and strength sending your way)xx
                  Northern England.

Comment

• Lots of love and hugs from us over here to you over there, LD.

Comment

• Morning All. Thoughts are with you Lottie.
                      Misty morning here, supposed to warm up later. After yesterdays 13c and cold wind (felt more like 6 or 7c) it could stand it.
                      Crocs are lethal slippy in the wet, went all my length in the garden last year. Slipped on my Crocs to pop down the dalek and slipped on the path in my Crocs.

Happy Saturdays
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• My mum fell in hers last Novemeber and broke her wrist. I've banned her from wearing them again.

Morning
                        Another grey cool start with drizzle
                        Forecast says it will be warm and sunny later . I hope so.
                        Fed up of being cold .
                        Have a good day .
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

good grief-its stopped raining and the sun is out! And it smells lovely and fresh out there.

I think the chooks are pleased to be out again in the field (rather than hiding indoors -out of choice) Flokki is crowing his little head offf-funny lad -last time he crowed like this he gave himself a sore throat!

I've nothing set planned for today but certainly need to tidy up and put away a few things in prep for Monday - we have the guys coming to install a staircase they have made .
                          Its a funny little thing connecting two parts of the ground floor ( one side has a low cellar beneath it!)and is being converted from a straight flight into one which turns 45* and two new balustrades for safety. It was an accident waiting to happen tbh.
                          Once this is installed we can crack on again with renovations

I might do a bit of baking -the crumble I made yesterday was meant for 2 days but 'accidentally' got eaten up last night!
                          It feels like a baking sort of day....

see ya later ...
                          Hugs to anyone who needs them - keep safe peeps.
                          Last edited by Nicos; 13-06-2020, 07:56 AM.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sunny out there but decidedly on the cool side.

Mr Snoop got the almost all-clear yesterday: doctor commented on his 'corona-kilos', so we'd better do something about it.

Not much other news. Loads of work and a bit of tidying. Oh, and a few calls to locate a parcel that is supposed to have arrived somewhere in town but I don't know where.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Good moaning all from a very dimp and figgy NE Scotland(I must stop watching all these old 'Ello 'Ello shows lol), glad that strong wind has gone and is SWMBO......…...…………...….

Comment

• Good morning all.
                                It's a dull start to the day but its dry.
                                Off out to play pitch and putt.
                                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse