Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening,thank goodness for a little breeze outside,home garden is looking better,yesterday son cleaned out the girls,and mowed the lawn,today the pond and pump have had a good clean and de -weed,the blueberries are rubbish this year,had lots of flowers,set fruit,then ripenend,instead of growing,i can only think it has been to hot for them ,things are taking longer to get going,but when they do,they go for it ,No Muckdiva,your not alone hehehehe,
    Hope snoop is ok,remember 2Bgood 2yourselves as well as others
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 29-05-2020, 07:41 PM. Reason: addding to
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening guys. Thanks for the good thoughts. All very sad but best for her really. Even the vet was upset, she was such a lovely cat.
      Off for a pre-op Covid test tomorrow. Will catch you later.
      Have nice days tomorrow, everyone.

Comment

• Hugs to you Snoop and Mr. Snoop. oxox
        sigpic

Comment

• Keep safe Snoop

Comment

• Thoughts are with you Snoop, good luck for today.
            Lovely morning again, sunny and clear blues. Final harvest of the broad beans yesterday, must be the best year yet for both yield and taste (they seem sweeter this year). Now they're out sweetcorn will go in those two beds. Job for this morning before it gets too hot.

Happy Saturdays
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin bonesn'all

Another lovely day ahead for us too.
              I'm amazed you have finished your broad beans...our are just flowering -were they planted in the Autumn?

Not quite sure what I'll do but there's a long list to choose from!!!!
              First thing will be to make some yogurt....we seem to be getting through a lot recently.

Anyone fancy a brew?
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
                A light cooler breeze this morning.
                Good luck today snoop , sorry about your cat.
                Have done my watering, need to get dog walking.
                Have a good day.
                Northern England.

Comment

• Morning.

Sad about your cat, Snoop, but we have to make these decisions for our beloved pets. Hope the test goes OK.

The guy who was going to replace my storm damaged fence in March, just as lockdown started, has phoned to say he can do it in August. That's great, except all my veg are growing there now. it's only a 4' x 12' space, so they will have to trample over everything to build the fence. And this year for once everything is in and neat in rows and organised.

Ho hum. They're only plants. There's always next year......

Oh, saw the baby bluetits all fledge from the box this morning. Must have been 8 or 10. How do the parents cope?
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning with all this sunshine my veg plots thriving pity about the browning lawn though but you can't have everything and it will grow back.

Enjoy your day
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, another lovely day today. Been spending part of this morning watching the Osprey cam on Woodland Trust website...one baby Osprey so far.
                      Well better get on with some domestics and then a sit in the garden is beckoning!
                      Enjoy your day everyone. x
                      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Jay I'm of to have a look I love watching those bird web cams
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• While I was posting here I missed the dad bring in a fish!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Hot start to the day. I have 4 toms to pot on and that's all I'm growing this year as opposed to about 20! Beans look thirsty, but they'll have to wait until the end of the day. Enjoy the sun and have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Thinking of you Snoop
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, hot here already, been messing around with my trail camera took some pictures last night and caught the culprit who is using my tattie bed as a toilet...……………...….any one got a water pistol...……......grrrrrr
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0121.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	354.3 KB
ID:	2497496

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X