This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    We have a beautiful bright sunny morning here.

Off out to the park while the sunshine lasts.
    Hopefully some gardening later.

good luck to all getting g building work today.lIt will be interesting to get an update.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good arfternoon. Been down the lotty earlier now I'm hiding out of the sun, it feels very intense today.
      Hope your building works are going well Nicos and Snoop.
      The rain we had yesterday did a good job and wetted the parts other showers failed to reach. Picked some nice looking beetroot and it's well wet underneath.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Afternoon I’m also in the garden hiding from the sun did venture into the GH to splash some water around hopefully it will help cool it down, even with Louvres autovents, door open and shading its still to hot to be in there.

Had anyone ventured out to the now open shops saw on the BBC how long some of the queues where so it’s something I’m avoiding for now.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I dropped Mrs B in town this morning, to pay a cheque into the bank. She didn't go in any shops but says the queues were huge
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Have I got everyone's rain????

Staircase almost installed but no banisters yet until next week
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nicos feel free to keep the rain for as long as you want.

Comment

• Evening
                it was very muggy today , got some.big rain drops about 4 so I packed up and got inside . Rained briefly then nothing .
                Nipped to local shop for milk at dog walk teatime with no rain , mile.up the rd it was torrential, could hardly see when driving . Horses out on the rd obviously spooked a bit.
                Managed to walk dogs in a dry ish zone .
                It hit home with 2inches in my bucket . Typical when none was forecast, I'd watered everything and filled my water butt

Have a good evening.
                Northern England.

Comment

• Hi all,another warm muggy day,we been plot again,you can see what i have done,the next main one is the onion patch,still plenty around ,but the main ones are better than they were,MR had his shoes on and out to the car,before i got ready,says how he likes it down there,nice and quiet,what a change from before,plus i got him drinking juice and water,bless him,have a good evening whats left of it,nearly bedtime if i can sleep,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all, we have very thick Harr off the sea, it's been more like late September up here today, it's not cold but very dank and dark. Picked some salad, took the car for a short spin to get some eggs from the free range man up the road, only 2.5 miles, but it turns the tyres and the engine over a bit. The garden is full of Wrens, so I guess they all fledged from the nest.

Comment

• Evening, hope this finds you well! Good news on Mr. Lottie, Lottie!! Great you are able to get him out to the allotment!
                      it has been very humid here today too, it’s not pleasant is it?
                      Ordered a new parasol for our garden table. Got an email from the delivery company telling me it had been delivered. Goodness knows where it has been delivered to but it’s not here!!
                      Enjoy what’s left of the evening. Night night. x
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good night all.The weather was beautiful here, the sun shone all day.
                        Huge queues here outside some of the clothes shops.
                        I wouldnt dream of going near them.

Lottie, glad to hear your mister is still getting to the lotty.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all up bright and early today.

It's another misty one, I think we're forecast showers today.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin Bonesn'all

Very damp start here too. I'm hoping to get the lawns cut later so I hope we get no more drizzle.
                            I do need to go shopping soon but keep putting it off!

5 more days until the longest day!

Time for a morning cuppa.....
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning
                              Overcast here at the moment . Forecast for hail at 1, then thunderstorms from 2 onwards . Joy.
                              Have a good day
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning just a bit misty here but the suns breaking through, Metoffice have given out thunder later on. I've not ventured out shopping either Bramble can't really think of anything I need to buy that I would queue for.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X