Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarey........

BOO!

That wasn't Keith's unfinished knitted jumper creeping up on you just then, no?!
    X

Comment

Trying to give me a heart attack eh? Not good enough - you don't scare me - I know you, you're a complete sausage

* gets knitting out from behind the sofa
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Trousers and I had a gorgeous evening. He with Man Flu, and me with Bird Flu.
        Not one single Sprout knocked on our door, and no 'chocolate-covered ones' needed in the end Piskie (!)....... I'd lit the inferno in the grate, warmed his pj's on the rad, run the barf and done the dinner, by which time, we were both exhausted and needed a lie down?
        X

Comment

well seeing as I am a witch all year round, technically I was taking the night off, however, as it was youngest bratz birthday 'night off' was academic as the house was full of 13 year olds on an xbox marathon and sleep over, so between supervising pumpkin carving, doling out sugar rush drinkage, and constantly cooking pizza as the oven has packed up and I only have a grill at the moment, it was not a relaxing evening.
          no t & t though as the constant knocking drives the dog mental, and kids round here have been knocking all week and demanding sweets despite the notice on the door, until i grabbed his collar, opened the door and let him 'launch himself' forwards, he just wanted to lick them, but word got around fast
          slept on the sofa as I had to give up my bed to my eldest who had to get up early for work this morning bless him.
          the x-box mob finally did my nut in by 2 am and got a stern warning that 'i can carve children as easy as pumpkins so pack it in and go to sleep now'

all in all a good time was had by all.
          Vive Le Revolution!!!
          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X