Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also put a comment on for you Tricky! Fingers crossed...
    http://jenegademaster.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for all your support and yes lynda66 i have two chooks lol
      Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Just read the article (and left a comment) - really upset for you, hope you can manage to sort something out with the council to compensate for the losses. Reinstate you with a new shed and fruit bushes and seeds plus 6 months organic box delivery?
        Must have been heartbreaking for you, it's bad enough when my toddler gets into my veg patch...

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
          Thanks for all your support and yes lynda66 i have two chooks lol
          oooooooo i'd hold out for a huge chicken house and a massive run too then

Comment

Wow! Posted my comment before lunch, went to see my Ma, and when I get back - 15 posts. Good on you people. We need to stand up and be counted. This council seems to have done it before and got away with it. Not any more I hope!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

onother one commented in support of you tricky,all the best to you,wonder if they are supprised by the amount of support for you,they certainly ought to be feeling guilty,hopefully is more than they bargined for.
              Together united,divided we fall.
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 04-11-2008, 02:30 PM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I've been on and posted a comment too Tricky. I think the council ought to be having an enquiry (or is it inquiry?) to find out how this could happen. "Administrative Error"? My a*se...!!! I daresay that it's discrimination against the mentally ill too, point this out to local paper if they do a follow up Mental health and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) : Directgov - Disabled people

Good luck tricky.

Comment

Posted my comment tricky let us know how you get on. Stick with it and us !!!!
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

Commented - liked Lynda's comment about muppets - one of my favourite words and SO apt on this occasion.

Comment

Have the council said anything else to you?

Comment

Added my two penneth for what it's worth!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Commented, now 34 comments on there! Anyone thought of contacting HFW or any of the other green campaigners?
                          Blessings
                          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                          Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                          Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                          On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
                            Commented, now 34 comments on there! Anyone thought of contacting HFW or any of the other green campaigners?
                            well i did mention that ^^^^^^ up there, dunno if he has though

Comment

Sorry, Tricky, I'd missed this until today and I'm speechless! But not so speechless that I haven't left a comment with the paper . Hope it helps, Best Wishes to you and your son, and I hope it's sorted for you soon, love Bluemoon.
                              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

36 now and hopefully, still counting. I hope they contact you soon.
                                Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                                So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X