This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Well, I'm only Derbyshire - spitting distance!!!!
    oooh thats got me dander back up that has, i have a mind to email and complain on your behalf,

i mean i am USED to being ignored darn sarrf, but there are limits!
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

• It seems that its not only Tricky's council who get it wrong. There is a note on our site noticeboard saying that some people (3 this week) have received eviction notices by error. What is wrong with these council employees? I'm begining to hope I'm not offered the job at our council that I've applied for, I'm still worried I may become as incompetant!

Comment

• Well I'm definitely the right side of Watford Gap, e-mailed every link that came on the forum twice some three times, not a single reply, sorry someone did reply to one of my comments but he was a resident having a gripe.

As a matter if interest has anyone heard from Tricky, is he OK.

MG

Comment

• im not bad westcoast
          aint heard nothing from council regards a different plot ,they sugested about a fortnight ,a fotnight ago.
          spent a good afternoon with murphys law swapping ideas about how to deal with councilors and playing with murphy (who happens to be the dog)
          i would like to thank everybody for supporting me and i hope this council alters procedures in the future , lives in the real world and not a world of regemental carrots .
          We all do things differently , if we didnt we would not learn from each other .
          Anyway im going on now ,thanks everybody ,soon as i get news i will let everyone know.
          Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

• keep your chin up tricky and hopefully they will get their bums in gear soon xxxx

Comment

• Good to hear your OK Tricky and willing to go on despite a pretty Rockie ride over the passed few week.
              Your not going to be their most favourite person at the moment, so keep your foot on the gas, wright /e-mail/ ring them every few week, just to let them know you still want a plot as promised.

MG

Comment

• Good to hear from you, Tricky - I've been away for a few days at my daughter's and didn't get much chance to use t'internet, have been wondering how this is going.

Does the council communication hold good - that Tricky and others who've been affected by their so-called 'administrative error' will be assisted in setting up their new plots? Did I get that right?

Anyway, all good wishes, Tricky.
                My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X