Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricky, I can't believe this has happened, what a rotten thing!!! How dare they!!!! I really hope it's all sorted quickly in your favour! Keep us posted, all the very best wishes
    Eden

Comment

Have they actually confessed its a mistake and let you go back on it..?? or have you actually been evicted and are now without an allotment..??

This is shocking. Will look at the link for the paper tomorrow, i see your paper is like ours here in that you can leave comments online under the articles.
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

They have confessed to sending no warning letters out seasprout ,they have ploughed through my plot and when i rang the allotment manager he said it had been realocated to someone else which i found to be a council worker . I still have the keys to the site though i am not giving them up .
        Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Is there anywhere i can upload photos for you all to see

Comment

When the article comes out tomorrow it will bring your situation to public notice and hopefully some good will come out of that.

Best of luck Tricky, hope all is sorted soon.
            My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
              Is there anywhere i can upload photos for you all to see
              you can upload them into this thread.

use the button in 'advanced post view' that looks like a paper clip, top row.
              then follow the instuctions to browse your puter and upload the pics.

edit the pics first to resize them ( paint will do this) to make sure they are not too big for the upload limit, 300x300 pixels should be fine, in gif or jpg format ( bitmaps are massive don't use them)
              Vive Le Revolution!!!
              'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
              Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

sorry guys now been told Tuesday ,thanks bride i will try uploading later
                It apears as though when they alocate a plot they plough it first ,went down to the site yesterday and took loads of pics , some are in a terible state but these havent been ploughed why ?

Comment

Did they print the article Tricky? I had a look and couldn't see anything. Any more progress at all?
                  My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

no they didnt print it maureen , rang papers they said definately in tomorrow
                    keep your fingers crossed , no bodys contacted me yet but went for a walk around the plots about dinner ,ccollecting more evidence really , theres some plots not been tended to for a while , infact theres about 10 , these havent been ploughed up but the brambles and weeds are high ?
                    will have a go at putting pics on here tom ,
                    as soon as its published i will put another post on this forum .
                    Thanks for your support .
                    Ive all so started emailing the councilors today .

Comment

it's almost sounding like they made a mistake and ploughed up the wrong plot? hope you get somewhere xx

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                        it's almost sounding like they made a mistake and ploughed up the wrong plot? hope you get somewhere xx
                        except tricky met the person ( council worker) that had been allocated her plot, and if i read the OP right the council TOLD her her plot had been re-allocated.
                        Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

but it still sounds as though theres been a botch up, if theres loads of overgrown plots and someones written the wrong plot number down or something .....

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                            but it still sounds as though theres been a botch up, if theres loads of overgrown plots and someones written the wrong plot number down or something .....
                            witness the ineptitude of our local government, you are quite possibly right, although at the same time even IF they though they had the right plot, they didn't issue a warning and give tricky time to reply.
                            frikkin idiots if you ask me.
                            i hope they give her a nice NEW plot, ready ploughed, complete with a brand new shed to replace the burnt down one, and a years free supply of compost and seeds, at least!!
                            Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

and a chicken house with chooks of his choice ....... i'm obsessed aren't i??

*edited to make tricky a boy not a girl, cos i never checked before
                              Last edited by lynda66; 04-11-2008, 12:24 PM.

Comment

yes darlihnk
                                Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X