This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
    Poor Lynda! I know this is off topic but sinusitis - massage the toes lots especially the neck of the toes and in between them, I know I harp on about reflexology but it does work. Also nasal lavage helps ie using a neti pot, I know it sounds gross but it is brilliant.

Right finished sorry Tricky, back on topic......
    lol, i been steam cleaning my nose every couple of hours while i'm awake .... does help, i won't be too graphic, but think i'm gonna have to go to the docs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
      lol

(thought you might enjoy this neti pot demo - Yahoo! Search Results )

No more I promise x
      *wishes she'd read actually what this was about before she looked* ........ that needs a general anaesthetic, and definitely NO cameras ..... that has to be the grossest thig i've ever seen, and i've seen decomposing dead bodies

yes please lets get back on topic

Comment

• round of emails anyone?
        Vive Le Revolution!!!
        'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
        Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

• Yes, let's shake 'em up before the weekend!
          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• just got this .......

Hi Lynda Thank you for your email. Your comments have been noted and passed on to Jamie and the productioncompany. Jamie receives many suggestions for his involvement with worthwhilecampaigns as I am sure you can appreciate. Unfortunately it is notpossible for Jamie to support them all. He is committed to improvingschool dinners and is currently working on The Ministry of Food whichbuilds on the insights he gained while working on the Feed Me Bettercampaign. Jamie is very conscious that he should not spread himself toothinly and is therefore not taking on any other issues at the presenttime. There is a section on Jamie's website(Jamie Oliver - School Dinners) which provides information about howJamie ran his school dinners campaign, which may also give you somehelpful tips on how to bring about changes in your area of interest. We appreciate your continued support of Jamie and his work and wish youall the best with yours! Kind regards,The Enquiries Team If you would like to be kept up-to-date on the latest Jamie Oliver news,offers & competitions sign-up to his mailing list by logging onto:Jamie Oliver - Official site for recipes, books, tv and restaurants
            Last edited by lynda66; 13-11-2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• ooohhh thank you sooo much ....for the form letter reply
              never mind, keep at it guys, someones going to take some notice somewhere.
              Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

• Did I ever post the allotment officer's email? Whatever, I can't trawl back through all this to find out. It's: john.colby@northlincs.gov.uk

Sorry Tricky, but he's taking the p*ss now.
                Last edited by bluemoon; 14-11-2008, 11:53 AM.
                Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• come on folks a new round of emails from differnt peeps today, if anyone has the time ....... we seem to be losing momentum a bit, we must keep going .....

Comment

• Just sent an e-mail to john colby
                    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                    and ends with backache

Comment

• thanks Jackie

Comment

• What the bloomin heck!!! What are these council workers like? Totally and utterly disgusting behaviour from them!!!! I've read through all the new e-mails but I'm a little lost as to who we need to be e-mailing now to voice our very very disgruntled opinions, could someone be a darlin and let me know, then I'll get my fingers busy (round any councillors throats?!?!) and get e-mailing, cheers folks!!!
                        Eden
                        xx

Comment

• Eden, the round 2 list is at the top of page 17.
                          anyone on there, the ones marked in red specifically are most important.
                          Vive Le Revolution!!!

Comment

• bride we're only on page 16 ....... try top of page 14
                            Last edited by lynda66; 14-11-2008, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Lynda
                              Don't know if your page is showing something different but were on page 18 now.
                              All the best
                              Phattaff
                              It's not the size of the dog in the fight
                              It's the size of fight in the dog

Comment

• how very weird ...... i'm definitely on 16 how'd that happen then ...... is now scared i fink my puter is haunted ....... fings keep disappearing ...... sorry bride xxxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X