its snowing

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstimer1 View Post
    an soz the advice didnt work cant say its cause im blonde as i died my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    after you click the quote box,wait a few seconds(or an age if the vine is on a go slow!)...then you may need to scroll down just a little to find a big green"reply to thread"box,containing a slightly smallermessage box with the quote inside.You'll then need to click your mouse just under the "quote"&away you go!!!When you're done scroll down a little bit,click "submit reply"& Bob's yer uncle!!!
    (I'm still trying to suss how to multi-quote!!~tis my next goal!!)
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

we always had 2 inches of ice on our windows in winter ...... and as many layers as we could find, usually involving coats, and i always got dressed in bed and only had one bath a week cos it was too bloody cold to get undressed in the bathroom lol

now i can't stand any cold ......... i have solved the central heating problem a bit though ..... the central heating costs 52p an hour to run ..... and i have a brand new boiler ..... i got a couple of oil filled electric radiators, and they cost 12p an hour to run on full and actually i'm warmer today than i was yesterday with the gas fire on ....... i have one in the living room and one in my bedroom, ....... the one in the living room has been on for 3 hours, on number 4 and one 'bar' and has cost me 27p .... bargain

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
        (I'm still trying to suss how to multi-quote!!~tis my next goal!!)
        to multi quote, you do the same as quote, but for more than one reply, so if theres 3 things to reply to press multi quote on all 3, then press reply ...... then type your stuff in between the quote bits

Comment

D thanks i will try again but im sure i have dun in the past i must go back blonde!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            to multi quote, you do the same as quote, but for more than one reply, so if theres 3 things to reply to press multi quote on all 3, then press reply ...... then type your stuff in between the quote bits
            Ha~ha!!
            D thanks i will try again but im sure i have dun in the past i must go back blonde!!!
            Looks like I'm needing a new goal!!!
            Cheers Lynda!
            Goooo on Firstimer!!!You know you can do it!!
            Last edited by di; 29-10-2008, 11:24 PM.

Comment

waheyyyyyyy ....... hmmmmm new goal ........i think you have enough to contend with trying to find squirrel for tea lol ..... oh yeah, and trying snake.

Comment

just press quote then type under the quote ...... its dead easy honest .... see even di can do it lol

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                  just press quote then type under the quote ...... its dead easy honest .... see even di can do it lol
                  Oi !!!

Comment

Wottttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! ??

Comment

"even Di can do it"!!!!!I can pick a hairy booted machete weilding spider up also!!!& I've got an A.level!!!

Comment

an im off to bed ive been so cold i havnt been sleeping so 2nite im hoping 4 the best nite sleep ever hahaha lol x

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                          "even Di can do it"!!!!!I can pick a hairy booted machete weilding spider up also!!!& I've got an A.level!!!
                          *chuckles* ..... i raise your A level to six ......... but i give in on the spiders .... you deffo won that one ...... i run away squealing like a girl

Comment

Its pouring with rain and blowing a gale here today freezing cold with it.
                            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X