No announcement yet.

its snowing

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh s**t feel bad now how can i moan about no snow when your horses are miserable and i am having a beer too but its the fridge that keeps it cold not the weather haha..

Comment

TAKE IT ALL BACK - we have Snow!!!

*SS goes to the shed to hunt for the sleighs!!!!

Comment

*sulks more*

Comment

Hi Terrier, We love Wales been there many times on holiday walking and mountain biking, but not in your area. So I have just done a quick google earth on your area, it is very very rural, looks fabulous. Do you get the chance to ride over the moors? I used to have horses so I know what it is like once the weather changes in winter and you have to rug up. Are yours out all the time or stabled? I know it is nothing to do with the snow but I am interested.

Comment

We had sleet here in Leicester, then i had a migraine.

Thank god for Nurofen Migrane tablets, was able to drive home after they kicked in.
            Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I want snow too, we always miss out here go a mile down the road and it will probably be a white out!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

snow and sleet here in inverness, bbbbrrrrrr its freezing

Comment

I went out and bought 2 hot water bottles, and am taking them to bed now. Where did that Indian summer disappear to so fast?

Comment

zomg! It's so cold my fingers are freezing. Been inside ALL DAY doing mid term assignments. I had to run outside to put a bed sheet on my runners and to put my potted cherry tomatoes in the cold frame with the rocket. Better put the sads lamp on or I might start writing depressive little missives.

Comment

OMG, its so thick, i am gonna take a pic and post it lol!!! back in a mo x

Comment

this is my back garden, taken 5 mins ago (my hand was shaking with the cold lol!) yah i back onto big hills and can get there via my back gate, guess who is going on the downs tom with her sleigh!
                        Attached Files

Comment

NO WAY!!!!You'd best get out there & start manically blowing in a westward direction!!I so don't want it!!I'm planting me garlic & broad beans tomorrow!!
                          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

wow thats great ours didnt stick as it was so wet i am sooooooooo jeleous

Belle

Comment

it's started here now, we usually don't get any at all so a bit of a surprise. but it's quite wet stuff so it wont be a round by morning.
                              Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
                              Bob Dylan

Comment

well off to bed with hot water bottle kids got double duvets well lets get prepared for the real cold weather arggggggggggg x

Belle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X