No announcement yet.

To each and every one of you

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a great weekend guys. It's just after 1.00 p.m. here on Saturday and I've just spent a relaxing hour or two in the garden planting my tomato plants for our coming season. The weather is sunny and in the low 20's (C) and it's really glorious out in it. Spring has sprung here.

Thanks for the great thread Wayne, sorry you can't join me.
    I love growing tomatoes.

Comment

Thanks Wayne.
      I was just woken up by a thump in the back (a real thump, with a fist). But I'm still smiling :0 * through gritted teeth *

Mr Sheds says he had cramp, but I think he was just annoyed that I was still asleep when his jetlag had him awake since 4am again.

He'll be smiling too, when little daughter arrives this afternoon and I booger off up the lotty to pick beans
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by mcsee View Post
        I've just spent a relaxing hour or two in the garden planting my tomato plants for our coming season. The weather is sunny and in the low 20's (C) and it's really glorious out in it. Spring has sprung here.
        Hi McSee,
        I have a cousin in Melbourne ... she has a community garden (I think it's like an allotment, but you don't get your own little private space, you all share ?)
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by BrideXIII View Post
          back at ya!
          It has been a doozy, especially for us 'noobs'
          But having been mod, owner and builder of all sorts of forums on all sorts of subjects, they all have similar up and downs, its part of the community spirit that forums generate.
          I intend to be grinnin all weekend as i embark on my homebrewing career, so I wish all of you the same amount of fun this weekend.
          Oh no, there hasn't been a row on here has there? I'm fairly new to this forum, but the thing I love about it is how lovely, positive and supportive everyone is. I've asked some downright stupid questions and had nothing but good sound advice and encouragement.

Lovely thread, Wayne, have a great weekend
          http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post

Love you all - in one way or another.
            What, me too

Great words HW, I'm off to the East of England Autumn Show tomorrow, taking puppy out for her first outing to meet her public, she'll get her 100 people before 6 months of age all in one day

Sorry Wellie will have to miss the party.

Two Sheds that the third time in less than an hour you've made me laugh now, you're on a roll.

It's forecast to be a lovely weekend (for once) so I wish everyone a peaceful happy time on/in their lotties/gardens.
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

What HWayne said, for everyone -
              and to you and yours too, Wayne
              My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Just want to add "A very happy UNBirthday to everyone whose Birthday it isn't, and a Happy Birthday to the rest, and the same for tomorrow"
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Thanks for the nice positive thread H.W. it has been a bit depressing this week in many ways. Just wish the sun would come out, everything looks better then! Hope everyone has a great weekend & enjoys whatever they're doing.
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Well, just got back from work, and finally read this thread - did it for me

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                    Mr Sheds has just come upstairs to report that the nutty yogurt didn't taste very nice ...

_ what nutty yogurt? We haven't got any.

(I had to get him to show me)

_ that's a suet & lard cake for the birds, you muppet
                    Nell

Comment

Heywayne, what a very tall thoughtful poppet you are for starting this thread.

Say "Cheese" now everyone! and let's have A Big Group Hug!

Trousers and I invited Rachael over for dinner last night to be Guinea Pig for some new Denis Cotter Vegetarian recipes I wanted to try out, and we all had a lovely evening.

Wishing you all, and absent friends, a lovely week, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing.
                      Kiss Kiss.

Comment

Sorry have I missed something?
                        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Keep up Cloud! You go away for a wee while, and look what happens...
                          It's just a lovely thread posted by a lovely tall bloke. Have you had a nice weekend so far?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X