No announcement yet.

To each and every one of you

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope that everyone has a happy and relaxing weekend.

Comment

I'll be working but I'll will smile!
      Thanks Wayne for that lovely thought, you sweetie.
      And yes, what you lot all said really, have a great weekend one and all!
      It is lovely here innit.
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

HW what a thoroughly pleasant thread. I wish one and all a good weekend whatever you are doing. Rest assured, even if yours is bad, it will be better than spending it dodging unpleasnt incoming objects here in Sudan.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
          HW what a thoroughly pleasant thread. I wish one and all a good weekend whatever you are doing. Rest assured, even if yours is bad, it will be better than spending it dodging unpleasnt incoming objects here in Sudan.
          stay safe boblesponge!
          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Hope to get my raised beds finished and the greenhouse moved

Make every minute count and think of others less fortunate.
            http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

HW is the biggest softie i know lol! have a great weekend everyone, love you too HW

Comment

How warmed-hearted of you HW! We have offered to help little sis decorate some of her new house... not exactly relaxing but I'm sure will be fun.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and all warm and happy good wishes to those who need/want them.
                I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                  How warmed-hearted of you HW! We have offered to help little sis decorate some of her new house... not exactly relaxing but I'm sure will be fun.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and all warm and happy good wishes to those who need/want them.
                  Hey Rhona - if you like decorating I've got a wallpaper stripper with your name on it!
                  Last edited by Flummery; 10-10-2008, 06:36 PM.
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                    Whenever you get the chance, just have a little smile.
                    HW your post made me smile, lovely to hear sincere words of kindness. Thanks.
                    Julie

Comment

A great thread HeyWayne
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                        Hey Rhona - if you like decorating I've got a wallpaper stripper with your name on it!
                        Oh no, you misunderstood me... when I said "it will be fun" you obviously didn't hear the sound of me bashing my head against the wall at the count of each syllable as I convince myself. Now, back to it... "it ...*bash*...will...*bash*...be...*bash*...fun..."

p.s. I love the "earth laughs in flowers" quote by the way - beautiful thought!
                        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

LOL, I must be a REALLY odd person then, because I actually do like decorating, especially wallpapering, and plastering, and filling and rubbing down , and paint stripping, the only thing I hate doing is glossing, hate gloss.But hey, if you fancy satinwood, I'm ya gal!
                          Vive Le Revolution!!!
                          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Well Thankyou Wayne!!We shall be treating the kiddlywinks to two full days at the lottie(gotta make the most of the sunshine!),finally took our old gas stove up there,so plan on taking a frying pan & FRESH egg butties for lunch!!
                            Wishing a lovely weekend to all,Di.x
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

foodgawker | feast your eyes

If that doesn't make you smile...I don't know what will. Talk about inspiration.

I'm buying more peanut butter this weekend, and making Levi's peanut cookies.

Yum yum...

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                                foodgawker | feast your eyes

If that doesn't make you smile...I don't know what will. Talk about inspiration.

I'm buying more peanut butter this weekend, and making Levi's peanut cookies.

Yum yum...
                                That's evil!!!!But I like...!!!
                                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X