X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanity & Sanitary
    Prostrate & Prostate.
    You can work it out for youre self
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

Spectrum & Rectrum
      Hold it up to the light & can see all the colours of the.......................
      Brian Clough

Comment

Been posted before but..................
        YouTube - The impotence of of proofreading
        Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
          Does this count?
          I couldn't say Grandpa when I was little, so it was Grampy which became Grumpy
          Grumpy was actually very apt, and I think even he would have agreed if he'd known, bless him!

Comment

Oh stop! Stop! I'm crying here! Can't cry when I'm sat in the orifice!

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
              Tootles,
              Absolutely priceless, if you don't mind me saying.
              Kate & Sydney (for Steak & Kidney)
              ?
              My kids call it Snake & Diddly

Comment

OK Wheres my spork and foon!!!!
                The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Sorry everyone, just remembered one more:
                  Gerloggerlogger (grandsonspeak for chocolate)

Comment

My boy has been trying to perefct saying "ostrich" this arvo,but try as he might it keeps coming out as hot sh*t!!
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                      My boy has been trying to perefct saying "ostrich" this arvo,but try as he might it keeps coming out as hot sh*t!!
                      Sounds perfect to me
                      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

When DD was little she always wanted a Nonalds (McD) and her childminder Lucy is still called Uce to this day. We all call squirrels 'squidges' for obvious reasons.

I sometimes get word blocks and OH often reminds me of the time when I huffily said "Oh you know, the phone you send paper through"
                        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Years ago in the 1970 s a rock group called Caravan released an LP called

Cunning Stunts

Comment

I loved it a couple of years ago when a newsreader on radio 4 commented that "the police appeared to be arresting more smug drugglers than in the past"!!
                            http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by digthatchick View Post
                              I loved it a couple of years ago when a newsreader on radio 4 commented that "the police appeared to be arresting more smug drugglers than in the past"!!

Ah! That reminds me of "The Bum of the Flightlebee" (Richard Baker - Radio 3)
                              Last edited by JanieB; 03-10-2008, 10:26 AM.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

All I know is that it's turned Cooking Fold!!!!!!
                                The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X