When is the Sunday chat back?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=shirlthegirl43;283343]
    Evening jacob - how are you and him in the corner doing?

We is doing ok thanks been doing my Arkwright act again todaybosting day yesterday today not so good
    What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
    Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post

I don't want to be right, I just don't like being bullied and being called a liar. Funny, that.
      Mmm, they don't like to admit to being wrong but, hey, they know they are. Look out for the florist's van tomorrow?
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

[QUOTE=Two_Sheds;283354]down
        and now buying warm jammies on eBay

i am a bit thick what are jammies
        What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
        Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post

Where can you go wrong?
          Well that's the one alright (remember townie girlie here!) - I just have something in the back of my mind about elderberry and cat's wee - or is that elderflower?

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
            Do you want a glass of my redcurrant wine, Two_sheds? I've bottled it this evening, and I thought it was a bit sharp, so I've had another glass (just to check ) and now it tastes very very good.
            Hey, Haze baby,
            The second one always tastes better doesn't it. Mine, unfortunately needs about 4 glasses before it tastes any good

Comment

no, earplugs work for that.

It's a case of " I asked you to .... a week ago"

"no you didn't"

He, puce in face "yes I did"

me: "well, so why did I overhear you asking So-And-So to do it?"

Him, caught out but not backing down, just starts yelling and swearing. As per.

I don't want to be right, I just don't like being bullied and being called a liar. Funny, that.
              Oddly enough, I understand that perfectly. My mum used to do that to me
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
                they be jarmas. PJs. pyjamas.
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Oh, yes. That did just hit the spot. Thanks Haze xx
                  Looks like this one is a hit - bit worried about lack of quantity - tons of sediment in the DJ so it has only made 4 3/4 bottles (4 1/4 bottles now....) and one bottle I must give to the lady who let me pick the redcurrants in the first place!

Comment

Feel for you Two Sheds. Sometimes life is really hard work. Relax in the peace of your spare room and I hope it all sorts itself out soon. Grape hug.
                    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                      Oddly enough, I understand that perfectly. My mum used to do that to me
                      Tomorrow it will be "sorry babe" and thinks it's all over and forgiven. As if you can do/say what you like, so long as you apologise afterwards
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Well that's the one alright (remember townie girlie here!) - I just have something in the back of my mind about elderberry and cat's wee - or is that elderflower?
                        That's elderFLOWER, just like the one we have in the back garden . Try elderberry and blackberry - Wellie made a cracking one last year when she was here, and, the fruit can be used for an elderberry and blackberry jelly after it has been used for wine.

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                          Hey, Haze baby,
                          The second one always tastes better doesn't it. Mine, unfortunately needs about 4 glasses before it tastes any good
                          *waves at Clare

Don't believe you - that is just an excuse to get a load of it down your neck!

Comment

[QUOTE=jacob marley;283386]
                            down
                            and now buying warm jammies on eBay

Jammies is Scottish for pyjamas jacob

elderflower is where the cat wee thingy comes in - just make sure you only use ripe berries or they have something in them that can give you a dicky tummy
                            Happy Gardening,
                            Shirley

Comment

Thats elderflower.
                              Elderberry is one of the best wines you could make
                              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                              Brian Clough

Comment

*waves at Clare

Don't believe you - that is just an excuse to get a load of it down your neck!
                                Ha, hah - how well you know me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X