When is the Sunday chat back?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
    'you tryin' to be funny Broad beans were rubbish this yeat - still, there's always next year
    Sorry, was a rubbish year for everything for me this year - thought it was just me though. Oh, sorry, had a good year for slugs and snails
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Well folk's i am getting pisitivley possed with all your alcofrolic ramblings so me and him in the corner are going walk about while i still can so goodnight all
      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
        No-one hurt Shirley, thank god, but we could all have been up in smoke, and the house stinks Actually that's a lie, someone will be waking up with extremely bruised shins tomorrow, but he didn't notice at the time I was booting them
        OOPS! If you are booting shins, make sure they notice Glad to hear nobody hurt seriously though
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Night jacob!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Evening everyone

Elderberry & Blackberry wine is gorgeous, but vastly improved by the addition of a banana. It may sound odd but we tried it last year (fron a recipe) & it was fab
            Elderberry fortified with brandy..............................Nice!
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

Good night jacob, have a good week

Comment

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
                Well folk's i am getting pisitivley possed with all your alcofrolic ramblings so me and him in the corner are going walk about while i still can so goodnight all
                Enjoy your walk - hope it is dry for you. Give Spot a sniff from Ludo please
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

No probs Shirley, I did manage to get a freezer full of Frenchies. Off to watch Tess of the Durbervilles now - might see you later. Night all.
                  A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Anyone know why the SNC was knocked on the head origionally?
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Night Clare

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                        I think because not so many people were posting, plus the Mods were all busy at 7 o'clock

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                          No probs Shirley, I did manage to get a freezer full of Frenchies. Off to watch Tess of the Durbervilles now - might see you later. Night all.
                          Prolly won't see me later - off to bed shortly. Have a good week.

Supposedly for the summer holiday - not much sign of summer here yet though!
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

Something about summer and grapes being down their lotties......................I think?
                            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                            Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                              Prolly won't see me later - off to bed shortly. Have a good week.

Supposedly for the summer holiday - not much sign of summer here yet though!
                              Curioser and curioser was the cry!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Must go and chivvie the boys a bit, they're supposed to be showered and in bed by now, but I haven't heard any shower type sounds yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X