X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    I'm beginning to realise why a lot of marriages end up in separate beds
    Hey Two Sheds, hope things are a bit quieter now
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
      Hey Two Sheds, hope things are a bit quieter now
      yeah, it's fairly quiet from here in the spare room
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I'm OK Scarey I have had a good day down the lottie got Manure & compost heaps built.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Hiya scarey, how's the weather with you? We just had a very rare almost 2 days without rain! Madmax made a start on our chook ark and we started on the chicken shopping (well, trying to choose what sort we will have if we can't get ex-bats)

Two_Sheds, love your strategy - happy jammie buying
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            yeah, it's fairly quiet from here in the spare room
            Oops, can I assume from that that it's a snoring thing?

Comment

Do you want a glass of my redcurrant wine, Two_sheds? I've bottled it this evening, and I thought it was a bit sharp, so I've had another glass (just to check ) and now it tastes very very good.
              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 14-09-2008, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Madderbat wears ear plugs!!!
                Brian Clough

Comment

Hi Hazel, what other wines have you been making then you sly one you!?!
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                    I'm OK Scarey I have had a good day down the lottie got Manure & compost heaps built.
                    Good for you BW, didn't do much today but I do, at least, have less grey hairs now thanks to a bottle of dark brown

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                    Hiya scarey, how's the weather with you? We just had a very rare almost 2 days without rain! Madmax made a start on our chook ark and we started on the chicken shopping (well, trying to choose what sort we will have if we can't get ex-bats)
                    Today has been mostly cloudy but it has picked up a bit now. We had a terrific sunset and it is cold and clear. The barometer says sunny so, here's hoping. And, what fun - choosing chooks, don't forget to save some sweetcorn for you've been framed a'la Snadger

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Do you want a glass of my redcurrant wine, Two_sheds? I've bottled it this evening, and I thought it was a bit sharp, so I've had another glass (just to check ) and now it tastes very very good.
                      Our blackberry is much the same tastes wonderful after the first glass
                      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                        Hi Hazel, what other wines have you been making then you sly one you!?!
                        *waves to Shirley

...well that blessed pea pod won't clear, but I thought that if I bottled the redcurrant, then I could get perhaps elderberry on the go (only have 2 demijohns...). Stood at the Hill and studied what I hope is an elderberry tree. Might do blackberry instead - at least I know what they look like!

Comment

no, earplugs work for that.

It's a case of " I asked you to .... a week ago"

"no you didn't"

He, puce in face "yes I did"

me: "well, so why did I overhear you asking So-And-So to do it?"

Him, caught out but not backing down, just starts yelling and swearing. As per.

I don't want to be right, I just don't like being bullied and being called a liar. Funny, that.

Comment

...don't forget to save some sweetcorn for you've been framed a'la Snadger
                            The video camera will be out for the first serving of spaghetti for sure. Not certain I will be serving sweetcorn anytime soon as mine didn't grow this year - like so many things
                            Happy Gardening,
                            Shirley

Comment

Oh, yes. That did just hit the spot. Thanks Haze xx

Comment

*waves to Shirley

...well that blessed pea pod won't clear, but I thought that if I bottled the redcurrant, then I could get perhaps elderberry on the go (only have 2 demijohns...). Stood at the Hill and studied what I hope is an elderberry tree. Might do blackberry instead - at least I know what they look like!
                                http://www.herbalextractsplus.com/im...rberry-bsp.jpg

Where can you go wrong?
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X