No announcement yet.

Fave summer song

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And was it "Chad" that did "I'm in a wide open space"?
    See ~Summer~Sun~Music~Wine~olives!All my favest things!!
    Boo Radleys~Wake Up Boo!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Ocean Drive- Lighthouse family
      My favourite waste of time- Owen Paul (currently being used for Coco rocks advert!)
      Crying in the Rain- A-ha
      most chillout songs from the early 90's as I was "hangin' wiv da bands" back then.
      http://www.freewebs.com/notesfromtheplot/ **updated**

Comment

Will Smith-Summertime cos It reminds me of the birth of my first daughter!
        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Watch her disappear. - Tom Waits
          YouTube - Tom Waits - Watch Her Disappear
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

I adore "Sweet home Alabama all Summer long" I was bopping to it on the way home from dropping child to party yesterday. I'm not sure if that's it's name though but I think the artist is Kid Rock or sommat.
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Summertime by Janis Joplin

Quite gives me the shivers.
              I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X