Fave summer song

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long hot summer - the style council

reminds me of my first holiday 'romance' at Butlins in Minehead. still makes me smile
    Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
    Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
      You go on some funny hols bach, I've never left a girlfriend behind before, where did you lose him, before or after checking in?, did he have a tag on him?
      ha ha - i left him behind, then went on hols with girlies, he was gutted LOL! i still see him now, i dumped him when i got back and he is totally gutted that i never married him - funny thing on my wedding day, he came, his family was close to mine (sis was my bridesmaid) anyway, we had a dance and he said "that should be me you are marrying today" God i needed a stiff drink after that LOL!!!!

But have to say, that song always reminds me of him and him of me! It was a funny summer that year!

Comment

For a more chilled summer arvo sipping wine & eating olives you can't beat the "Morcheeba"~"Big Calm" album.
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
          For a more chilled summer arvo sipping wine & eating olives you can't beat the "Morcheeba"~"Big Calm" album.
          Hey no fair! Can't be allowed a whole album surely!?! Referee!
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

ya can't rush yer wine & olives in one song!!(it's a double cd as well!!)

Comment

Never heard of them, how are you pronouncing that more cheer beer, or more tea vicar?
              I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Look'em up~they're good(IMHO)Big calm more of a cheer wine album~looking for more beer then i'd reccomend their "charango" album.!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                  Never heard of them, how are you pronouncing that more cheer beer, or more tea vicar?
                  mawcheebah
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Itchycoo park - Small Faces
                    YouTube - Small Faces - Itchycoo Park 1967
                    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                    Brian Clough

Comment

SSSShhhhh!Don't tell HeyWayne but got to sneak in another!!Being at lottie today in the blazing sun made me need to hear~Hothouse Flowers~Don't Go.
                      (can't believe I'm actually sat here typing as quiet as i can crouched down to keyboard so HW don't hear!!!!)

Comment

You see, for me, it would have to be Van Morrison's 'These Are The Days'.....

Comment

Now Wellie you're gonna get me in trouble with HW!!as you've made me think of "Brown eyed girl"!

Comment

And now you have got me into trouble with Heywayne too.

Elvis Costello's THE OTHER SIDE OF SUMMER.

Don't worry, I'm not afraid of Heywayne, and I can be in trouble 'as much as you like' - I'm that kind of girl?! Keep Going Girl. X

Comment

oooh you've made me do it!!
                              Janis Joplin~Me'n' my Bobby McGee!!

Comment

Lighthouse Family's 'I WISH I KNEW HOW IT WOULD FEEL TO BE FREE', because it makes me want to spin round with my arms extended and go round and round and round in the fresh air with my face toward the sun.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X