Can I get a hug?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Saab-ina sabina?
    Last edited by Headfry; 29-08-2008, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
      Awww, big {{{{{{{{ hugs}}}}}}}} from me, I get very attached to mine, they've always had names, like Vinnie - our trialler - in my Avatar.

We always use to name all our cars
      Brother had Doris the Land Rover
      Dad had Trevor the Triumph
      OH had Larry the Lada ( don`t laugh it was his first car)
      Sister had Sally the Skoda (see above)
      Mine was Bug a Saxo

Hugs to you we all know what its like to get attached to cars we all do it!!!!
      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Well, he drove off into the sunset last night with someone else behind the wheel. Mr Newowner Dude was given strictest instructions (in front of his dad) to look after him and be good. I have a feeling he will.

It's still going to be local so I might be able to keep an eye on him anyway.

Going car shopping this weekend with a view to picking something up when I get back from holiday.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

((((hugs))))!God Luck at the w/e
          Are you a walker now?
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by sharonr View Post
            We always use to name all our cars
            Brother had Doris the Land Rover
            Dad had Trevor the Triumph
            OH had Larry the Lada ( don`t laugh it was his first car)
            Sister had Sally the Skoda (see above)
            Mine was Bug a Saxo

Hugs to you we all know what its like to get attached to cars we all do it!!!!
            Glad to know it isn't just us then We have

Madmax's Black SD1 - Animal (coz it bites)
            My red SD1 - Shack (coz it is a bit of one)(first owned by Ronnie Knight)
            Flossie - see avatar
            Elder son's mini cabrio (old style) - Toad (he is a Mario fan)
            The load lugger Marea Weekend - Mario (see above)
            Beat up old Punto for kids to learn to drive in - Guido (it's Italian isn't it?)

Please note, not all these cars are on the road at the same time - currently Animal, Flossie and Mario, soon to be Guido for elder son to have lessons and practice. Hopefully Toad will start to be rebuilt soon so that it is looking great for next year.

Good luck with the car shopping HeyWayne. I test drove a SAAB a few years back but the boys decided there wasn't an extra seat for them to have mates along so it didn't pass the test.
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
              ((((hugs))))!God Luck at the w/e
              Are you a walker now?
              Noooo - 7 miles of country roads with some pretty nasty hills and not much in the way of footpaths.

Using LW's car for the time being.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

That's Andi's excuse for not biking~I don't mind really & our neighbours boy starts nursery sept so no more 2mile walks in the rain with the boy!!But he'll still be made to toddle with mummy if weather is dry!

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                  That's Andi's excuse for not biking~I don't mind really & our neighbours boy starts nursery sept so no more 2mile walks in the rain with the boy!!But he'll still be made to toddle with mummy if weather is dry!
                  I'd love to be able to cycle - but with my propensity to sweat quite a bit and the fact I have to dress "smart" for work and there are no shower/wash facilities here....

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Hey dude, lets face it you can't be Ar**d.
                    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                      I'd love to be able to cycle - but with my propensity to sweat quite a bit and the fact I have to dress "smart" for work and there are no shower/wash facilities here....
                      I'd say best not then hey?In Andi's defence(in case you thought i was moaning about him!)he does suffer with old man hips & does a pretty physical job on top so really don't mind!)besides we had the car y'day & because we used it & not walked anywhere the kiddies were so hyper~" mile run for them today!!

Comment

I got a treadmill for that di, I put dai (the dog) and DD on it together and they run their little socks off.
                        Last edited by Mikey; 29-08-2008, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                          I got a treadmill for that di, I put dai (the dog) and DD on it together and they run their little socks off.
                          but how long would it take to get antwhere!!?was gonna say cool name for a dog but thenn...

Comment

Thats the best thing about a treadmill, it doesn't matter where they go on it, they never get lost.

Ours can be connected to the internet so you can follow video routes at your pace, if you fancy running down miami beach, amongst a load of hotties you can!!
                            Last edited by Mikey; 29-08-2008, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                              Hey dude, lets face it you can't be Ar**d.
                              I did it once - and was paranoid about being whiffy the rest of the day, most uncomfortable. Took me ages to cool down too.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                                I did it once - and was paranoid about being whiffy the rest of the day, most uncomfortable. Took me ages to cool down too.
                                I used to do it a lot, when I was younger (when in college I would frequently travel the 52 miles there and back by bike). Once you have to drop of children on route it kinda puts the kibosh on things. I wouldn't travel on a bike with a child on the road, it just ain't safe.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X