No announcement yet.

Becoming friends?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno what it's 'for' either, but how would you say NO to people on here? You're all lovely!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I'm not sure but is this 'friends' & 'groups' thing something Ben's come up with partly in response to Piskie/ Wellie etc. requesting a more 'private' section on the vine where events could be organised between certain members without non members seeing everything. I'm not sure but I assume that 'profiles' can only be accessed by members (if not then they should be!) & only members can read what has been posted by 'groups' within the profiles & if the 'friends' within those groups want to organise something they only then have to pm the specific details to each other?
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

"is this 'friends' & 'groups' thing something Ben's come "

I imagine its just a side effect of installing the upgrade to the software they use for this Forum (vBulletin as per the details in the footer of this page).

I expect the reason for upgrading may have been to "keep up to date", and/or to get one or more specific new features (or bug fixes even) that the vBulletin people have added.
        K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X