Becoming friends?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
    It's Power Rangers & Spiderman nowadays!!Keep up!
    Actually for girls it's more likely who wants to play "High School Musical" or at a push "Rainbow Fairies"
    Bright Blessings
    Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthbabe View Post
      Actually for girls it's more likely who wants to play "High School Musical" or at a push "Rainbow Fairies"
      We've somehow managed to steer clear of HSM~but Rainbow Fairies is a biggie in our house!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Its HSM here!! She's waiting for HSM 3 to come out. I'll have to admit I really rather like High School Musical too.
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Much as I grumble about how expensive the rainbow fairy books are must admit I've got a bit obssessive about them too!I think I look forward to our bedtime chapter as much as D!We've got some friends coming round later & their little girl is really into HSM so I'm guessing we might have a few weeks of pester power ahead of us!(I really shouldn't be down on it as I've only watched snippets but it just seems too grown up for 6yr olds to me?!~but my mind is open!)

Comment

We buy Miss EB hers instead of pocket money. She has to gain a number of stars during the week for various chores. I've kind of got into them to. Lovely stories and they are deffo helping her with her reading and giving her incentive to read for herself.
            Bright Blessings
            Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

I have met many dear friends on the internet. Some who I would talk to about things before I would talk to family. When it comes to stuff like facebook however, only a certain number of my friends are invited to that as there is a side of me that many would not wish to know, or rather would be rather shocked by.
              http://www.freewebs.com/notesfromtheplot/ **updated**

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger
                Ok, whats the pro's and con's of becoming friends with someone on the vine?

I thought we were all friends anyway!
                Did I miss the answer to this? I'd like to know what the facility is for?
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
                  so that you don't look like billy no mates when anyone looks at your profile i guess

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post

It doesn't seem to be for anything, really. I know when it was just called 'Buddy List' you could send a PM and send it to everyone on the list, but I don't think you can do that with your 'Friend' list?
                    I've come to the conclusion that all this new stuff is like getting a new toy, and we'll all play with it, then either get used to it or get bored with it and it'll disappear into the background!

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix
                      ...all this new stuff is like getting a new toy, and we'll all play with it, then either get used to it or get bored with it and it'll disappear into the background!
                      I keep looking for the box it came in!
                      To see a world in a grain of sand
                      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

I'm bored with it already.
                        Sorry guys, I am officially declining all invites and friendship requests - I have most of you in my old Buddy List anyway
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I wondered if it's so that the people you are most likely to pm are listed together so it's easier to find them instead of finding one of their posts or on 'members' ??

But wasn't that what buddies was about???( never made a buddies list!!!!|)
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

i've obviously missed something somewhere ......
                            but i'd like more real life friends, esp if they're local(ish) and grow fruit and veg ....
                            http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                              I'm bored with it already.
                              Sorry guys, I am officially declining all invites and friendship requests - I have most of you in my old Buddy List anyway
                              I like to have a fiddle around with something new
                              I can't get used to you posting while you're 'Offline', it's most bizarre

Comment

Pro of having virtual friends~You can open a bottle of wine with the intention of sharing it with your friends.
                                Con of having virtual friends~You maybe drink a little more than you normally would!(or is that a pro?!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X