No announcement yet.

Another lovely July morning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your chickens are getting a greenhouse? Lucky Bu&&ers!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Now regretting not giving Ash the morning off nursery!fairly light rain on the way,now chucking it down!(nursery is just over a mile away & we have only our feet as transport!!!10min walk there,prob 30 mins to get back!!Why do children think if they keep stopping the rains gonna somehow go away?!)
      Get well soonSS~given the choice of spending an hour in the rain or a day with sickly children,I'll stick with what i've got!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

thanks andi&di - well my poor flower is really poorly and very hot, unlike the damn weather, i could be doing the weeding if it was nice!!

Comment

Yep Raining Cats n Dogs here, temps only in the high 50's so heating is on, heater in greenhouse on, electric meter is going a trooper, lovely

Comment

Originally posted by JILLY JACKSON View Post
            Tipping it down in usually sunny southampton! should never have done that rain dance.
            Sunny Southampton ??, never was that great all the time I lived there, maybee I should move back

Comment

Pouring here in Devon too I was going to go into town as its market day but cant be bothered, but I have at last managed to do a pile of Ironing as flowers is away next week so I did ALL her clothes and found more in her bedroom to be washed.!!!! Normally if it aint in the wash basket it dont get done but as she has a busy few days with shows not finishing till 10pm I have let her off just this once mind.
              Now I need to be able to dry it as I dont have a dryer !!!!
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Dry so far here in north Lancs, but grey clouds overhead....

Comment

Going to drive to shops in a minute - not quite as heavy as this morning, but still a miserable drizzle and breeze seems to have picked up a bit

Comment

Soggy Surrey is, well, soggy! I actually managed to ride out in the sun, yesterday. Amazing!

But twas sunny in the lab this morning. I treated us to The Thompson Twins Greatest Hits and had a boogie whilst doing boffin-type stuff. One day someone will walk in and catch me in my little 80s world!

Comment

We are apparantly going to get the worst of it today, and approx a full months rain is anticipated to fall, between 35 and 50cm. Now I'm concerned not for my plants but my shoes, I haven't got me wellies in the car!
                      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by lainey lou View Post
                        Your chickens are getting a greenhouse? Lucky Bu&&ers!
                        yup well at least for the time being, it is basically half a greenhouse attached to a shed, (that some kind soul on freecycle is giving me and the shed has access into it, and until i can get the rest of the hedge up and remove a couple more dead/nearly dead trees, put a fence out on the waste ground at the back, i figured the easiest way will be to put wire mesh in place of the bottom glass bits, and cover the top over with some tarpaulin, so they have a nice run and that also means i can get them sooner

Lynda xx

Comment

Sorry, but it is glorious here................
                          Tx

Comment

pouring down in Shefford, house seems dark, chilly and oppressive and i can't even have a warm drink as we have run out of milk.

Comment

absolutly chuckin' it down, road(lane) is flooded already

Comment

Yup, downpour here. It can stop now please, I've refilled the water butts! I've showered off the houseplants! Please?

I bought a strip of shed roofing felt a few days ago, to fix the nearly finally dried-out shed roof . . . grrr

Tootles, you will be to blame when it starts bucketing down in sunny Aveyron

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X