I hate Tescos!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another reason to boycott TESCO.

In Barnstaple there is already a 24hr Tescos.
    There is also a store called Brian Fords where I would get catering size packs of stuff.
    Just learnt that TESCO bought out Brian Fords 12 months ago and never told anyone. Now Brian Fords have put planning permission in for a huge extension and a refit.

NEVER shopping there again!

Tesco has promised to invest millions of pounds in Barnstaple.

The retail giant was revealed this week to have secretly bought the Brian Ford?s supermarket at Seven Brethren last year.

Tesco hopes to build a new supermarket and petrol station on the site ? but says it will also keep its Whiddon Valley store.

A planning application was submitted last year, but in Brian Ford?s name.

Tesco denied it acted in an underhand way.

this is north devon - news, entertainment, jobs, homes and cars
    http://www.freewebs.com/notesfromtheplot/ **updated**

Comment

Bloomin Supermarkets!!!
      The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

I wonder if I could bring charges of obtaining money by deception against them?
        http://www.freewebs.com/notesfromtheplot/ **updated**

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
          Gave up shopping in supermarkets and now spend less and eat much better and don't have the stress of shopping there. Would recommend a boycot to you all, tis much better and whatever you think, almost everybody can do it after a bit of investigation into alternatives.
          Here bloody here. Alison. Tesco make a billion a year and suck the heart out of our communities and are the major player in the destruction of the planet. There are so many reasons to stop shopping there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X