Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or does Joe Swift look REALLY uncomfortable on his lottie?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dougie_d View Post
    ....and I can't believe all the freemans he gets off his council, we get bu**er all....
    True, he does seem to get quite a few freebies, but then IIRC his rent was quite a bit too. £60 or so springs to mind! I'd expect a few freebies if I was paying that much!
    Veni, Vidi, Velcro.
    I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Comment

I agree with Headfry, I think GW/the Beeb are trying to 'dumb down' programmes, and what a wasted opportunity that is. If you're going to double the length of a programme, surely you should be striving to make it more informative, not less.

I like Joe, I think he's okay, but again I'm not sure he was the best 'man' for the job...but better that Carol. Bring back Rachel if you want posh tottie Dougie!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayGarden View Post
        You can watch bbc in france? Or do you watch it online?
        Hi

they have the BBC all over Europe these days; we watched the London Marathon the other weekend from sunny Amsterdam [well, a bit rainy, but not as rainy as London was].

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post

I like Joe, I think he's okay, but again I'm not sure he was the best 'man' for the job...but better that Carol. Bring back Rachel if you want posh tottie Dougie!
          Yes, well now you are talking posh tottie!

Comment

Originally posted by dougie_d View Post
            Yes, well now you are talking posh tottie!
            Absolutely! (no, I don't swing the other way)

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
              Hi

they have the BBC all over Europe these days; we watched the London Marathon the other weekend from sunny Amsterdam [well, a bit rainy, but not as rainy as London was].
              Its not terrestrial though is it. You proberly had it fed in though a sky dish or cable if it was in a hotel.

Comment

lets be honest theres not much else in the way of veg gardening on the telly,so i will be there avidly watching every fridayx
                joanne geldard

Comment

for Clay Garden
                  Yes we have a satellite dish and can get the same stations (TV and Radio) that you would get on a Freeview Box in Engerland......i dont feel gulity about this as i pay a tv licence in london cos i still have a house there which my daughters live in.......but we cant use Iplayer for stuff we miss also get radio stations like radio London (for the football) on broadband....
                  http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X