Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moggsue, unfortunately I couldn't afford a cottage like this in Bucks either, which is why I sold my house in Bucks and moved to The Forest! and hence one of the reasons of moving again now (last time!) in order to afford more land and a bigger property again. As I said to Trousers, I can create Holly Cottage and my Potager Garden anywhere in the world, and I can't WAIT to do it all over again!

Scarey, yes, fingies firmly crossed for Saturday, although they've not sold theirs' yet. Trousers and I think it's the peeps who did a 'drive-by' yesterday. Well, less of a drive-by, rather a park-up-and-lean-on-the-gate kind of peek really - dead unsubtle!

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax View Post
      Shirley has her moments! But thankfully there is some common sense bred into our offspring. 'Cos I ain't got any! I chose well!!
      Watch out - you might be out of range now but you won't be one day!
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

• Sarah, I'm pretty confident..... there's oodles of propeties for sale with HUGE potential that we've seen on t'internet recently....

Comment

• Cant wait to see what you do to the new place Wellie, bet it'll be fandabydosy when you're done with it!!

I know where to look for inspiration now hey
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• Spooky that everyone is just as I imagine! Thanks for sharing the pics folks - feel I know you all alot better now.

Which one is you Shirl? Or are you hiding in them all?
            ~
            Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
            ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

• Gee thanks Moggie! Although we'll be going into Rented for the first few months whilst we search out the new place, so it's all quite a way off yet, and Holly has to be sold before I buy Cobweb Corner (or The Cobwebs, Cobweb Cottage, or whatever name I decide on!)

Comment

• Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
                Spooky that everyone is just as I imagine! Thanks for sharing the pics folks - feel I know you all alot better now.

Which one is you Shirl? Or are you hiding in them all?
                Not hiding, I am the one in the plum coloured top.
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by wellie View Post
                  ....... I buy Cobweb Corner (or The Cobwebs, Cobweb Cottage, or whatever name I decide on!)
                  Anything to do with the ginormous spider in the doorway between the conservatory and ktchen . (See my first piccie with Hazel, the wreath behind the dresser has a BIG spider on it).
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• No, Janie, more to do with my aversion to housework!

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                      you haven't met me have you hun - silent is not a word that is usually associated with Piskie, even when the voice is lost - which is isn't just now
                      Big sis can vouch for this. When ever we would go on a bus mum would tell her to be quiet and give it a rest, Piskie would then spend the next half hour telling everyone on the bus that she was going to be very quiet and not say another word. Me being the quiet one used to look out of the bus window and make out I never knew her, even though we often had identical clothes on. Saying that I would not have her any other way.
                      Regards
                      Lady Jana Muck

Comment

• Hello Big Sis!

Comment

• Originally posted by wellie View Post
                          Gee thanks Moggie! Although we'll be going into Rented for the first few months whilst we search out the new place, so it's all quite a way off yet, and Holly has to be sold before I buy Cobweb Corner (or The Cobwebs, Cobweb Cottage, or whatever name I decide on!)
                          We were very tempted to call this place Bodge Lodge - prevous owner was a DIYer with more enthusiasm than talent.
                          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• hahaha! like it Flummy...

Comment

• I think The Dusty Den would rather suit my ikkle abode!
                              Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• Funnily enough, the old owners were Dennis and Dorothy - it was called Dot's Den! (It jolly soon wasn't though!)
                                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X