This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flummery View Post
    Lovely to see you all - and much as I had imagined (except 'my' Shirley was a blonde )
    Um, actually, if I let my hair grow long, I am naturally blonde. I had just had it cut so there was no sign of the lighter ends.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

• How fab are THEY! Clever peeps!

(Haze luv - WHAT touched up Piskie & Snowdrop?)

Thanks Heywayne, we rather love it too!

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
        Never mind resizing the pix .... how about resizing piskie chestie things, cor blimey they get in everywhere

You have to ask how come the Piskie One can stand so straight given what's out front
        Hee hee, I was sneaky and hid mine in every pic
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

• Thanks Flummery - Trousers and I had got a Plan B in the back of our minds had a viewing popped up last Saturday, and it involved an alcoholic crocodile and a walk round the block!

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            Um, actually, if I let my hair grow long, I am naturally blonde. I had just had it cut so there was no sign of the lighter ends.
            Spooky possum!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Great pics peeps, thanks for sharing! Makes me feel like I know you all a whole lot better now (oh no they cry in unison!).

And Wellie, I just love your place .... if it was closer to me ....

Got everything crossed for you, let us know what happens wont you ...
              Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• Lovely to see you all!
                Sorry I missed this thread (BW more into the jokes etc as you know ). What a great time it was and it's nice to put faces to you all.
                See you around
                Jane

Comment

• Nice one Jane.

Moggsue, thanks honey - we used to live in Bucks, it's only 3 hours sweetie! and, yes I will be sure to....

Comment

• Ohh, where did you live Wellie? I'm on the south bucks border, and tho 3 hrs isnt much to me, to OH children its a lifetime !! I'd love to find a place like yours round here tho - any chance of loading it onto a transporter??
                    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

• Thanks for posting your pics folks. It makes it seem somehow as if we were actually there with you. (grammer?)

Yes everyone, Wellie and Trousers do have a lovely cottage. I'm sure that the new one in France will be given the special Wellington touch too so... here's to that sale on Saturday.
                      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• What a good looking bunch you are! Thanks for sharing the photies chaps!
                        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                          Ha ha ha - you are not a real blonde though!!!
                          Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
                          Cut your engines, cool your wings,
                          You've taken me home...

Comment

• Not dim enough eh Shirley? (ducking to avoid missiles thown by blondies!)
                            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                              You can see the Sunderland in him can't ya
                              I can see the RAF in him

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                              Never mind resizing the pix .... how about resizing piskie chestie things, cor blimey they get in everywhere

You have to ask how come the Piskie One can stand so straight given what's out front
                              You think you got problems?! http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...tml#post109863

Good to see all the photos, thanks Madmax & Shirley, Hazel & JanieB for putting them up

And Wellie, I don't know how you can bear to leave that house & beautiful garden, I hope you can find something just as special in France.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                                Not dim enough eh Shirley? (ducking to avoid missiles thown by blondies!)
                                Shirley has her moments! But thankfully there is some common sense bred into our offspring. 'Cos I ain't got any! I chose well!!
                                Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
                                Cut your engines, cool your wings,
                                You've taken me home...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X