Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a look at SuperBoo toilets and InstaPrivy....

I spotted them during my research for our camper....Such a brill idea!
    so much so I’ m thinking I may well get one for my son and his OH.
    These days when peeps don’t really want to use public toilets it’d be very handy in rural situations particularly campsites/ allotments etc
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yep, modesty is definitely easier in the growing season than at this time of year ;-)
      I am thinking of looking for a small shed once things ease up a bit. It’s not exactly an ‘essential’ just at the moment, but will be nice to spend long days at the plot once the spring gets underway.

Comment

• Had a ping from my doctors surgery, thought o good, corona virus vaccine. No, result of a scan done 4 months ago. In this town they are vaccinating people 7 days a week and people younger than me have been vaccinated . I rang my brother who is with the same doctors surgery as me. He has told me that we are on a very slow list. They are only vaccinating for 3 days a week. Also in a place that is extraordinarily difficult to get to if you don’t drive. I’m trying to shield, but realistically people aren’t taking as seriously as they did the first time around. What is the point of wearing your mask underneath your nose?
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• They are doing people 75 to 80 years old this week here in the East Midlands. South Yorkshire are doing so well that they have been threatened with a cut in supplies that were well earned by us having to put up with tier 3 before Christmas.
          It got out medics back to work manning the fridges on steroids and giving out the vaccines.
          They are now threatening us with an influx of patients from the south where people have been out on the beach in dense crowds.
          Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X