Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading my latest posts I must get to my allotment tomorrow.....for my sanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
      Most do, but some just seem to think that they are invulnerable.

When this is over I will be a pariah!
      whats one of them ???,goes of to have a look
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        whats one of them ???,goes of to have a look
        Your safe lass
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I cut my own once a year for the last 7 years, but only cos I can't standing sitting there for ages talking cack to a stranger that long (yep I am a miserable so and so). I am trying to be a good Mum though, I did take the girls to the hairdessers in feb. and they have been once before. They are older now I can't get away with lopsided mum cuts so much.
          As for hubby i thick his last saw a sharp blade somewhere in the early 90s
          Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 28-03-2020, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Youngest son and I got hair cuts week before lockdown, bought 200L compost and MOT'd car.

Now run out of gin.. did not think of that..

Comment

• I don’t often have my hair cut. I’ve had long hair for most of my life. I realised a couple of years ago that long hair left down was very ageing on women my age, so had it cut to shoulder length. I’m not brave enough to have it any shorter. It is due for another chop but as I’m not going to see anyone much for the next 3 months I don’t care. I do, however, colour it. I buy the colourant when it’s on offer, usually the 2 for a lower price, so I have a box awaiting use. I’ll wait until we’re given the all clear and then use it.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                Thank goodness Mr PP & I have been cutting each other's hair for donkeys years. I get to do the easy No.2 all over while he has the challenge of blending No.2 & 4 - and then I just stick it under a hat anyway
                I have my hair cut every 5 weeks or I did until now so I'll be either leaving it to grow and get curly or cutting with Wahl trimmer I use on MrPots hair.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Got a Wahl clipper aged 21 and have been on a number 2 or number 3 all over, ever since....
                  So, a good few years.
                  sigpic
                  1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Very, very occasionally, I used to go to a proper salon in Barcelona. The last time, the guy spent about half an hour brushing my hair (long), gathering it all up into a single long length, and then he took a big pair of scissors and chopped off the end of it in two fell swoops. I can do that, I thought. And so I do.

I also cut Mr Snoop's hair. No clippers, just scissors. Looks a bit tufty sometimes. Clippers would be a good idea, I think.

(Goodness, you've got to watch out for that greenhouse ad. The clickable box extends well above where it says spring sale. Mr Snoop says a centimetre and a half, maybe two.)

Comment

• I keep my hair cutting equip ent under the sink, with the rest of the polish and dusters

Comment

• Same here re hair cutting.
                        OH not been to hairdressers for well over 30 years ....and me not for at least 12.

We bought a couple of 'used' scissors from my MIL's hairdresser 15 years ago when she said they were too blunt to use in her salon, but they have served us well! Just goes to show eh?
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I have also cut my hair this morning. I've done it myself plenty of times when it was long, but never into a bob. I was already long overdue a cut and couldn't have gone much longer without needing to tie it up all the time. So I have gone from shoulder length back to chin length. It's a bit uneven, but not disastrous. I suspect I'll not be the only one at work with a home-grown haircut!

Comment

• I have my hair cut every four weeks, due on Tuesday, but obviously not. My hair grows like grass, so there'll soon be a ribbon in it I may also be like Sheldon
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                              I have my hair cut every four weeks, due on Tuesday, but obviously not. My hair grows like grass, so there'll soon be a ribbon in it I may also be like Sheldon
                              Where are you haircut records kept?

Comment

• With Mr D'Nofrio
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X