No announcement yet.

Sandwich

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a kid I loved banana sandwich on fresh white bread with hard banana none of them soft mushy ones, I still love a banana sandwich and often have it in the canteen at work, I get some odd looks.
    My brother used love apple sandwich but it had to be a peeled Granny Smith with thin slices and a sprinkle of sugar.
    Years ago when I was working in Holland some of the Dutch lads used eat sprinkles sandwiches, I was over with my cousin in Spikenesse last year for his 50th birthday and his 2 youngest eat sprinkles sandwiches

Comment

Quite a simple person so as follows.

Hot - Bacon with a bit of brown sauce.

Cold - Tuna with a bit of red onion.

Easily pleased

Comment

Originally posted by Can the Man View Post
        As a kid I loved banana sandwich on fresh white bread with hard banana none of them soft mushy ones, I still love a banana sandwich and often have it in the canteen at work, I get some odd looks.
        My brother used love apple sandwich but it had to be a peeled Granny Smith with thin slices and a sprinkle of sugar.
        Years ago when I was working in Holland some of the Dutch lads used eat sprinkles sandwiches, I was over with my cousin in Spikenesse last year for his 50th birthday and his 2 youngest eat sprinkles sandwiches
        An old workmate of mine used to have treacle and banana sandwiches for his bait. When asked "Why the treacle?" his retort was to say it glued the banana in and stopped it shooting out the sides when you bit into sandwich. Makes sense really dunnit!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Has anyone ever made a shooter's sandwich?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...oters-sandwich

Comment

You murdered the cafe ?
            Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by Can the Man View Post
              My favourite sandwich as a kid was apple with cold baked beans, not had that for years and don’t intend to try it either.
              Last edited by Bren In Pots; 06-03-2020, 08:56 PM.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                My favourite sandwich as a kid was apple with cold baked beans, not had that for years and don’t intend to try it either.
                Well hmmmmmmmm
                Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by bikermike View Post
                  Has anyone ever made a shooter's sandwich?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...oters-sandwich
                  That literally makes me drool. I will definitely try that Perfect allotment food!
                  https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X