Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ any gardening books in that lot perchance???

I'm happy cos my mom has agreed not to go to the hairdressers for a while
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• An isolated walk round the fields listening to spring bird song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        ^^^ any gardening books in that lot perchance???
        There may be.

Comment

• Feeling inspired by some threads,no not the sewing variety,but the sowing of seeds,all i gota do is get on with it.
          A son ringing and having a good chat ,the place feels that bit better for now .
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Asparagus.
            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I texted my sister-in-law (age 88) this morning to check she was okay. She said she had been to Morrisons yesterday and there was no fresh milk. I know she is not generally short of food as her two freezers are full but she did seem upset.
              Her face was a picture when I appeared unannounced half an hour later with too bottles for her. You'd think I 'd given her gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                I texted my sister-in-law (age 88) this morning to check she was okay. She said she had been to Morrisons yesterday and there was no fresh milk. I know she is not generally short of food as her two freezers are full but she did seem upset.
                Her face was a picture when I appeared unannounced half an hour later with too bottles for her. You'd think I 'd given her gold.
                Very kind. Does your sister-in-law know you can freeze milk?
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

• My son and daughter in law rang the doorbell this evening.
                  When I opened the door there was a bouquet of flowers, a box of homemade cakes and a mothers day card on the doorstep.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mrs Brown sneaked into the kitchen and pinched the dogs' biscuits!!

Last edited by veggiechicken; 22-03-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ Trying again as the photo upload kept crashing Chrome.

Mrs Brown sneaked into the kitchen and pinched the dogs' biscuits!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200322_120541.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	2386660

Comment

• The sun is out,been costco and asda,everyone playing good,if fact it was a much better shopping experiance,as i came out the asda door i and every female was GIVEN a big bunch of flowers,how nice was that,sooner than sell cheaper or dump what they over ordered,made my day,even got a few paracetamol,just asked the chemist if they had any,they went straight to a draw and gave me 2 packs,just pay at the main till,so all in all,i am having a very nice day
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Small humphs made me breakfast in bed, then performed a show they'd rehearsed before presenting me with homemade cards and presents. Also had lunch made for me, served in the garden!
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• What a fantastically, lovely, sunny day. A few hours in the garden and I am ready for what ever is thrown at me Monday at work, (Tuesday may be a different matter!)
                            V.P.
                            The thing I grow best are very large slugs!

Comment

• Todays sunshine and WhatsApp messages.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Meeting a Ladybird in the garden. Very smart in her red coat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X