Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of rain down here and snow in the mountains in the forecast for next week. We've had very little of the wet stuff since November.
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am largely escaping from the worst thing about my current job, as of yesterday evening. There may be some interesting new challenges ahead, but it has to be better than the past few months. It feels like a weight has been lifted.

Comment

A day lying in the sunshine coming through the window. The only thing differentiating me from a lazy cat is the new garden catalogue I have to look at
        V.P.
        The thing I grow best are very large slugs!

Comment

Lots of lovely frogspawn.

Comment

MR engaging at the senior citizens play group,(yes that is what it's called),he was the only male,one lady passed a remark about it,i was quick to chime in,he is taken,oh dash said she hehehe,they play games,we had domino's,by the end he was well into it,got him recognising the dots ext,also had a go at a jigsaw,got him to sort the sides out,then try to help put it together,he let me carry on,and was taking more notice that i first thought,as when it was about done,he was getting the hang and looking at the pattern and colour
            matches,there were no pic to follow,so pleased he is taking note,so next week,will do the same puzzle,jelly stone park,just to see what he can remember,will also have to look for some small ones for home,unfortunately they only come in kids ones,but so what,peeps are friendly,for it is a bit booring,but am hopping it will benefit him,keep him going for longer
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
              Lots of lovely frogspawn.
              Ditto, Ms-T. A big clump here too.

LD, I'm so pleased that you and MR are going out and meeting and mixing. Its bound to be good for him and that makes it good for you too.

Comment

Sunshine. The coast. Rockpools. Pebbles. Sand between my toes.
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

The sun is out,
                  The sky is blue,
                  There's not a cloud to spoil the view ......

Time to get out there and get to the new plot - hurraah !!!!

(And 50 virtual bonus points for those who know what song the opening lyrics are from )
                  .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

.....but its raining, raining in South Wales.

Oh Misery Misery.
                    What's going to become of me
                    I've seeds to sow.
                    and plants to grow.............

and its dry, in my greenhouse where I've been potting on tomatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                      The sun is out,
                      The sky is blue,
                      There's not a cloud to spoil the view ......

Time to get out there and get to the new plot - hurraah !!!!

(And 50 virtual bonus points for those who know what song the opening lyrics are from )
                      raining in my heart rings a bell
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

ELO Kevin
                        I was already humming it by the time I got to the comment about bonus points!!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Happy to be home with lovely memories of time spent with family.
                          Happy to be in my own bed
                          Happy have bought some uk spuds for chitting.
                          Just happy to be back
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            ELO Kevin
                            I was already humming it by the time I got to the comment about bonus points!!!
                            Buddy Holly and Ello Kevin from me too.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              .....but its raining, raining in South Wales.

Oh Misery Misery.
                              What's going to become of me
                              I've seeds to sow.
                              and plants to grow.............

and its dry, in my greenhouse where I've been potting on tomatoes.

That's just brilliant !!!
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                raining in my heart rings a bell
                                50 virtual hugs, handshakes and nods in acknowledgement to LD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X