This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All
    A mild 11° but very foggy at the moment, hoping to remove the pond liner from plot 3 today and allow the ground to absorb the water from it.

Hope you all enjoy a great Wednesday

Comment

• Morning it was misty early on but thats now cleared and it looks like we're due sunshine for the rest of the day.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - a nice sunny day here, but another day on the computer for me, I can't complain the work keeps finding me and I've just picked up a job where they are extending downwards and I've been nominated as the Adjoining Owners surveyor for a load of the leaseholders of flats above because I looked after and gave a good service to one of the owners on the tenants association in the past and she has recommended me to other owners.

I've had a couple of Freecycle wins for the allotment in the form of a composting tumbler and a load of sheets of polycarbonate which meant I had no option but to visit the plot. It was nice to see the plot even if everyone keeps telling me not to work it for the moment.

Have a great day everyone.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornings!
          Another mild start with hazy sunshine - the door is open already.
          I've decided to make some carrot cupcakes for the GKs this morning and then gardening for me, as well.
          Have a good'un

Comment

• Morning, sunny ish start today. Chilly out though
            GG and I did enjoy our trip out to the V & A, found out just how unfit I was!
            Lovely things to see though.
            Back to work for a rest today.
            Have a good one
            Glad you are getting better Cad
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all,looks like it could burst into another nice day,it was really hot in the poly yesterday,i came out dripping,planted 6 firestorm bean plants,to see what i get,they supposed to be self pollinating,some brassicas and flowers today,then the toms want potting on,ti's suddenly all go,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• First day of the year that I could remove my tee shirt! Worked all day tidying up my garden borders.

We have had an escapee chicken from a couple of doors away frequenting the garden. At first it was a novelty but now its doing too much damage so each morning I cart it back and throw it into its own garden. The garden its come from is devoid of any plant growth as they have four chickens roaming in a relatively small space.

Anyway, after forking ,hoeing and raking the borders I watered some stuff I had forgotten I had planted. I planted 15 gladioli corms for cut flowers in two separate groups and stuck in markers in case I forget where I planted them.
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                  First day of the year that I could remove my tee shirt!
                  Oooo...errrr Mister
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening, have been a wee bit busy the past three or four days, and a funeral yesterday then another one today, so felt I needed to pop round to the newsagents just to check that my name wasn't up on the funeral list, thankfully no one of my raised beds was beginning to collapse so decided to replace the wood as the old stuff was rotten, managed to remove the front section and replace it with new wood thankfully I had lined the old frame with polythene which held the soil in place so that's the front replaced now need to do the two ends the back will have to be left till I can remove some soil to access it and that will not be until the winter, well enjoy the coming weekend and those on holiday remember us folks that don't get holidays now hope the weather is good for you. Goodnight
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary, its good to see your back,...........

because its better looking than your front.

Comment

• Good Morning All Feels cold here but I expect it will warm up again later. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everyone, a sunny day in the offing today. An alleged 20F
                          Went out with some of the girls from work for a meal. Lovely time had by all.
                          Off work today, so will be out in the garden pottering about. Course there is house chores waiting, but why waste the weather?
                          Have a great day
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning I spent most of yesterday in the garden without needing my jumper hopefully today will be the same.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                              Lovely to see you rary...you've been missed xx
                              Glad you didn't find your name in the papers !

And Bren!
                              No jumper?...cor...don't go all 'Snadger' and whip off yr tee shirt too

Just nipping in quickly as we're off to market in a sec -we want a couple more POL chook ( point of lay for those not in the know)
                              There's a lovely chook breeder there who has a very high quality of care and we only ever buy from her.

Apart from that...gardening today and a friend around this afternoon for a cuppa and chat.
                              Supposed to be in the low 20s today!
                              Think there is a full moon pretty soon-it was really bright out there last night!

See ya later peeps!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Rary, its good to see your back,.........

because its better looking than your front.
                                Now now VC you don't know that, remember I have seen your photo in the front of Vouge magazine whereas you could have walked past me and not noticed, no that's not true if you had seen me you would have tried to introduce yourself to me
                                But thanks for the welcome
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X