Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all, we also have the damp and foggy stuff, quite mild out though, I used to like being out in this weather in the countryside either sat fishing or out for a walk, no fun driving in it and I have to go over to Perth in a bit to collect SWMBO who has been in Edinburgh with the daughter this morning.

Comment

• Evening All, just in him and putting on the dinner, dropped my granddaughter home, The went Christmas shopping with the wife.
      Weather has got quiet mild and it’s still dry.

Comment

• Good evening its been a damp dull day today, when out at the greenhouse this morning the overnight temperature showed +5c but I don't think it moved much above that for the rest of the day, was at church this morning then a quick lunch and up to my sons to do a bit of plumbing, after that we were back home where I made the tea, now going through the Vine to find out what unusual planting schemes a flightless bird is dreaming up(I was tempted to say crazy, but her planting schemes are good to follow ), well I hope you have a good, safe week, and for those out Christmas shopping don't buy me too big a present, remember Santa, who is almost as old as VC has to deliver it
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good night all.
          The weather wasn't great but the company was good.
          Family called in and the evening passed quickly.
          All gone now and its time for bed.
          Another week is just around the corner.
          Sleep well all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

A balmy 10° currently and damp. Not much planned today but sure I will find something to keep me occupied.

Have a great week all

Comment

• Morning all.

Had a nice chat with Mr Snoop this morning. We're just going to put up with aged cat's bowels. She's not bothered by them and is otherwise very happy with life. So I've decided to stop worrying. It'll become obvious when she's fed up with life.

Plus, builder due back today after several weeks' absence. So that's good. He's just got to fix a chimney, then he'll be down...

Plus plus, lads coming to cut me some more firewood this morning.

Plus plus plus, I've had tea and coffee and half a flapjack (with semi-dried morello cherries in the mix) for breakfast. Yum. There aren't many left, so grab them while you can. They're over by the kettle.

Plus plus plus plus, I've had a good chortle at Rary's post above.

That's more than enough about me. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Had an exhausting but fun day yesterday at the Xmas Fair. Very successful, and met loads of peeps I know, so loads of chin wagging was also in order!
                  Lovely to hear from you Jay...been thinking of you x

Sounds like everyone has had a busy weekend too!
                  Darn, though...I missed Stir up Sunday! ( not that I make my own , but I was actually tempted to this year...but I bought a Waitrose one last week)

Today I'll be focussed on making more pontsettias, postal voting and awaiting central heating fuel delivery( background heating) and at some point ( close yr eyes lads!)...reading my book whilst having a well earned soak in the bath!

Funnily enough it's raining again

See ya later peeps.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sorry to hear your frustrations Janie....but at least you'll be able to pop into the GR this weekend for some uplifting company
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, after a lovely weekend in South Ayrshire we are home. Dark and damp this morning. Nothing planned for today, will take it as it comes! Enjoy x
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning a bit damp and soggy out with rain later so I've already been out in the garden for a few things for dinner.
                        Nothing planed here as well Jay so maybe I'll make a start making my Christmas cards.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning we too have fog and mist, not a breath of wind and it is very dark, got the desk light on, no plans for the day.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            A damp mild morning but the sky is beginning to lighten up.
                            Nothing more exciting than domestic chores for me today.
                            Have a good day whatever you're doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornings,
                              I'm a bit late because I was whisked out by my daughter for some early Xmas shopping, I managed to get a few things off my list. We came back via Aldi, so that's my food shopping done as well, I like Aldi's prices, but it's quite difficult to get to by bus, so this was a bonus. We've decided we both need to shop there more often, and when she goes, so will I
                              Still grey and drizzly here sigh.

Domestics planned for this afternoon....

Have a good'un

Comment

• Afternoon All Came home early to plant garlic but it's pouring down
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X