Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Disturbed night but think I'll get used to it. You're right about the space Lottie Raining here. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
      I was wondering how you were getting on Flo!
      Just been listening to the 7.00 bells. Always lovely to hear.
      Looks dull and calm here at the mo. I really hope to get some cutting back and deadheading done today...but I've probably gone and jinxed that now
      Best get the kettle on!
      Watermelon for breakfast for me today.
      Half way to weekend!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, all. Very chilly night last night. Felt like autumn this morning for sure, even though it's reasonably bright.

Jazz last night was excellent. Today's event is a big water festival with people throwing water off balconies, fire hydrants being squirted at full pressure at the crowd, lots of drinking... Not really my cup of tea, especially if it's chilly. So Mr Snoop is going on his own, as per, and I'm keeping the animals company. Last day of work madness and then I'm on easy street. Might get some gardening done and winter veg in too.

Meanwhile, better get down to it. Have a great day everyone. Hope you get a better night's kip tonight, FF. Just a question of getting used to it, I guess.

Comment

• Got my decking frame and boards delivered yesterday lunchtime. Three metre deck frame levelled and screwed together by teatime.
          Decided to lay the boards on top loosely to make sure I had ordered the correct amount and to dry out overnight so I could fasten it down today.

Rained last night and rain forecast all day

Ah well, best laid plans of mice and men.

Take care peeps.
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mornings!
            I walked around garden with my first cuppa and decided to summer prune the apple, half way through and it started raining. Grabbed the washing back off the line and now back indoors. Forecast is for the same all day, so going to carry on with decorating. Got all the sanding then hoovering up, done yesterday without my back complaining too much - pleased about that

Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
              A nice mild 17degs here.
              Walk in the park and then domestics.
              Baby minding this afternoon so wont be doing much gardening.

Lotty, we have one of those big beds as well.
              Two 3 foot that zip and lock together..
              Like you said, no disturbing each other if you're having a restless night.
              Love the sheer luxury of having your own space,

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• good afternoon,we have rain for the day,it is so dark plus got me cardy on,once you had a 6ft bed,you wonder how on earth we slept in the old 4fts,the last bit of luxury is,your own quilts,easier to handle,can have your tog of choice,no getting it yanked of you in the night,plus an alround wrap,or none at all when its to darned hot,yet still be side by side,best of both worlds,good luck with the decorating,i have started on the hall again,son is nearly finished the main wall sanding for me,and i sanding all the paintwork,bit by bit,a lot of doors and frames to do,must go do a bit more,not my idea of fun either Snoop,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening, well it’s wet, wet, wet! It’s like winter out there! So dark too.
                  Hope you all had a lovely day. See you in the morning. Nighty night x
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good evening a wet day today went out for some lunch then stayed in after that, Reading some of the posts I had missed I see Nicos has been playing Iron woman, 7hrs of ironing, I simpethise with her why I myself must have logged up at least 7 minutes worth of ironing over the years well I hope tomorrow's weather is a bit better for every one and that you have a good day
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Windy but bright today. Have good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all

Lots of sploshy stuff going on here with quite a breeze.. The sort of weather you dread when catching a ferry!....fortunately I'm not!

By 8.30 last night I decided to put the heating on until 10pm...and yup, Tis on again this morning

There is a fantastic Vide Grenier on today in the grounds of a chateau but unless the weather changes dramatically I don't think I want to go. Can't see that half the stall holders will turn up. Will give it a few more hours then decide on how much I need cheap jamjars.

It feels like the sort of day to light the fire and hunker down...but it's August! I did make a bit of an effort by buying in some BBQ food for the Bank Holiday...

Right...first things first...a nice cuppa!...anyone else wish to join me?
                        Last edited by Nicos; 15-08-2019, 12:27 PM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Just had a tea, thanks Nicos. Could go and chivvy Mr Snoop to get the coffee going, mind.

Public holiday here today and I have decided not to work. A few plans - pick some beans (that takes me an age as I can never spot them), lay some seeper hose, nap, lunch, read, nap, tie up toms, tea, telly then bed. Brilliant. With any luck, Mr Snoop will do the washing up, but I should probably do it as he's got loads of work on his plate.

Right, have a great day everyone, whatever the weather.

Comment

• Mornings!
                            I also thought about the c/h but put on a cardi and had a hot water bottle on my back instead, while I watched a dvd. Duvet is back on bed now as well!
                            They said that today would be nicer - it isn't - still chilly, damp and windy - so more decorating then, I suppose.

Have a good'un
                            Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 15-08-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Good morning all,.sunny but breezy here.
                              Off to the park for a long walk.
                              Grocery shopping and gardening this afternoon.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon peeps,a much better day so far,had the odd shower,i hate this prep before painting,but needs to be done,and am pleased with it so far,have a day and Bgood2yrselves
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X