Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day! Rain, rain and then more rain. Only got caught out once, but it was so blustery.
    Hoping for a better day tomorrow
    Hope everyone’s ok
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Same here NS....and cold as well.
      Nothing remotely garden related done today except cover the plants tonight.
      Spent the day doing domestics and making a batch of soup.
      Have a good evening all.
      Hoping for a better day weathersise tomorrow.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Wet here and pretty cool too. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
          Looks like we have a touch of the sun today
          Off swimming later but hopefully will manage more gardening today.
          See ya later!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bright at the moment here, though the forecast is for cloudy all day. Mr Snoop out with the dogs, making the most of the sun. Vet wouldn't operate on dog with prostate trouble yesterday: dog has an arrhythmia. Back on Monday to see if it was just a temporary thing due to nerves or more serious. Poor lad. He's very subdued this morning. 40 kg of mutt, but a sensitive little soul nevertheless.

Not much other news. A mad day of paid work today. Will probably spread into tomorrow too. Can't manage it all today, I think. Anyway, nothing for the weekend and my new regime starts next week. My weeding blister is turning into a decent callous now, so that's all that sorted too.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all.
              Another wet morning here.
              Playing it by ear at the moment.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornings!
                Lovely and bright when I got up clouded over and door now shut
                On the plus side it was nearly 10C in the greenhouse overnight so tender stuff ok. I've just had a sort round in there, and put some things on the bench to start hardening off. It's getting a bit of a jungle in there because the Winterkefe peas are only just flowering - in previous years they've been finished and out by now. If they don't get a move on they'll get ditched - I've still got some seed for next year.
                Bit sore this morning after acupuncture, yesterday, so just pottering today.
                Have a good'un

Comment

• Afternoon from me. Much better day today, showers nowhere near as fierce as yesterday
                  I do think the sun is due ou5 as well.
                  Last minute holiday shopping in town as Vegas is just 9 days away. Coming round quick
                  Have a great day, no veg yet, but my flowers are doing so well
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon, cold but dry today, cut up some plywood to make a box round the rubble bags, had a bit of a problem with getting them straitend out as they had a bit of a belly on them but it's great what you can lift with a length of pipe and a scaffold pole (and my wife wants me to throw thees things out) now need to find a storage place for them to keep them safe, the box is to keep the sunlight of the bags as apparently they deteriorate with sunlight, now that I think on it I possibly didn't need to bother as there is never that much sunshine anyway just waiting for my tea as OH has made lasagna and that's one of the things she is very good at, need to go as its ready
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Drizzly here. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        It's a 'sun trying desperately hard to break through the clouds' kind of morning.
                        The birds clearly are loving the fact the rains have stopped -they are singing their little hearts out
                        Lovely!
                        We had a couple of tiny eggs yesterday so it looks like 2 of our 4 newbie chooks have started laying
                        Off swimming again at lunchtime.
                        The weight isn't shifting so fast so far this week, but I'm putting it down to putting on muscle with exercising. (Any excuse eh )
                        Time for a brew...help yourselves!
                        Watermelon and yog for breakfast....
                        Last edited by Nicos; 10-05-2019, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Morning another wet day here shopping and hair cut then some seed sowing in the afternoon.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning from me, it’s not too bad here, rain forecast though.
                            Off with a workmate to the Swedish shop for a coffee and nose round.
                            Second day off and it’s lovely having a break.
                            Bean trench is now ready for the runners to be sown next week, so that’s something.
                            Have a great day folks
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• NS..if you're not dieting, treat yourself to a princess cake....

Princess Cake @ IKEA Food Court - Malaysia Food & Restaurant Reviews

To...die....for....

It's the Swedish equivalent of birthday cake....and most other celebrations from what I understand. Sarriss will confirm its utter delushessness rating!

Comment

• Morning All

Sunny and bright here...currently a barmy 16°

Plotting is the name of the game today Enjoy your Friday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X